[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » November 30th, 2014, 11:42 pm

[Don't worry about it. =) I was wondering where you went, but it's all right.]

Chaltuu was also overpowered by the need to rest and drifted off into a somewhat uneasy sleep, filled with short yet vivid dreams. When dawn's light finally painted itself into the sky, she stirred and rose to her paws, stretching. She scanned the area for any signs of danger or predators and glimpsed swiftly at her sisters, seeing them both fast asleep.

[Speaking of vivid dreams, random fact: If you drink apple juice before going to sleep, you have a higher chance of having a more vivid dream. xD]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » December 4th, 2014, 1:42 am

As dawn approached, Angus woke up, lazily moving away from where he slept. Last night was not entirely peaceful, but surprisingly better than he expected it to be. The closer he walked to the clearing, the more awake he became. With a small yawn, he glanced over at Chaltuu, who was also awake. "Well, what else do we do? We found Shaltuu a decent lioness who can help feed her, and we are very thankful for it. However, we did not quite plan out how survival in general would work out her. Sure, we are off the pride's territory, but we must not forget other rogues. Rogues will come and go, challenging this pride, and hunting may be harder than expected, if there are other lions roaming around here."

[Run-on sentences how dare I >.<]

[Why do I keep promising myself I'll be more active? I hope to be more active fits it more.]

[I shall try apple juice before I pass out tonight and see what my dream result is. xD]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » December 4th, 2014, 1:59 am

Chaltuu nodded. "Being a former rogue myself," she replied briskly, "You and I know what it's like to survive as rogues and how they act... typically, anyways. I won't go on about how rogues have terrible reputations and are linked to a lot of negative stereotypes, since you and I were both rogues at some point- loners, at the least." She paused for a second as if to think of how she would go on. "But yes, I do agree that Shujaa isn't entirely safe. We have to remember raptor birds and snakes and so forth. True, she is able to feed healthily, but I've seen predators sneaking up on young ones like Shujaa." Though it was rather unnecessary, she gestured towards her baby sister, who was curled up and still blissfully asleep. "And she won't be able to hunt for herself for a long time, until she's weaned, at least..." Sometimes Chaltuu wondered if taking Shujaa away from Kivuli at such a young age was a bad idea. But she and Kapuki didn't want Shujaa to grow up not knowing about her sisters- Kapuki, at least.

[xDD The apple juice thing just crossed my mind when I typed that paragraph.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » December 5th, 2014, 1:25 am

Angus nodded in agreement. "Yes, I referred to the other lions out there because if we left Shujaa unguarded- though we will most likely keep her by our side, they could kill her. I hadn't thought of the other predators who'd go after her." For a couple moments, he remained silent. His mind turned back onto how they would arrange hunting. Of course, he'd go out on his own to help hunt, but he knew Chaltuu was an independent lioness. She didn't need anyone to hunt for her. Though he knew this fact fairly well, he was not sure on if Kapuki wanted to stay back all the times they hunted. They needed someone to stay and watch the cub. Kapuki would be the one with most the experience, which would be great if she could watch Shujaa. Though, if she acted anything like her older sister, she will most likely not want to be treated like she was useless.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » December 5th, 2014, 1:38 am

[Kapuki might seem a little psychic here. xD Sorry.]

"I don't mind looking after Shujaa," Kapuki said. "If I was able to hunt every now and again, I'll look after her while you hunt." She didn't particularly like not hunting, but she felt as if it were her duty to look after Shujaa to make sure she was out of harm's way. She stretched and padded out, casting a few glimpses over her shoulder as if afraid Shujaa would somehow get up and leave. She knew she was being over-protective, but it was her job to make sure her sister wouldn't get hurt somehow.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » December 14th, 2014, 8:34 pm

[Aww, she gets her physic self from me <3 How adorable xD]

Angus paused for a second. What all did I say out loud? Quickly ignoring this thought, he simply nodded. As long as Kapuki was fine with staying behind during the hunting, everything should be fine, he just needed to be sure Chaltuu would not feel as if he was trying to help her hunt. He couldn't imagine what the lecture might be like. "I can go out and look for something small to hunt, if you don't mind. By the time we are done hunting and eating, Shujaa will most likely hungry for more of Tawnu's milk." He'd hate to have to go through all the trouble of going in and out of the territory, but they had their reasons.

[Please don't be offended by Angus' thoughts in the second sentence. xD I just had to be slightly realistic about that to maybe add humor..? I don't know why I actually put that in.]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » December 28th, 2014, 7:11 pm

[-Faceplant-
I swear, I thought I had posted on this RP. Sorry for the really late reply!
Also, it's fine. I'm not offended. Cx]

Chaltuu shrugged. "Go ahead," she replied. "I can come with you if you don't mind- hunting could be finished quickly." Silently, though they were on the topic of hunting and the thought might be deemed irrelevant, she wondered when Shujaa would be weaned. She wasn't necessarily sure when she herself had been introduced to meat. Though she supposed it wouldn't be very soon, being that her younger sister was still quite young and very small.

[I forgot. Have Shujaa's eyes opened yet?
Also, short post is short. ^^ Sorry..]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » December 30th, 2014, 4:45 am

[No idea ;-;]

"Alright, well, if I remember correctly, there should be a herd of antelope or zebra nearby. Since the both of us will be hunting, they'd be easy to catch, especially if there is one straying from the group." Without any further things to mention, Angus began searching for a scent trail of some prey. He parted his jaws, noticing the faintest trail, and gestured Chaltuu to follow along. They had to be rather fast, at least to the point where they didn't risk losing the scent.

[Short post as well, and a day late. D: I have only been checking the FAA for about 2 weeks..]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » December 30th, 2014, 4:56 am

[I forget. Grr argh. I'm going to say her eyes are at least opened.
It's not short, don't worry.]

Chaltuu caught a faint trace, though it almost seemed stale. She half-trotted, half-galloped after Angus, her tail lashing. As the two headed in the general direction the scent grew stronger, little by little, and she felt a prickle of satisfaction once, after a couple of minutes, they came upon a herd of antelope. Due to the fact that she and Angus were downwind and hidden, they seemed to not notice them, which was rather convenient. The last thing Chaltuu would want was to accidentally chase the herd off.

[SOrry for making it kind of easy for them. I kind of decided to give them at least a little slack.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » January 9th, 2015, 1:15 am

[Oh boy.. MLKFAA is keeping me away from the forum.]
[Also, it is alright that you made it easy. I would have probably done the same if it was my turn to reply.]

Angus wriggled his shoulder-blades, crouching as low into the dry grass as he could. His eyes fixated on the one farthest from the herd, watching its every move. Once it was far away enough to where it couldn't easily flee back to the herd, Angus signaled Chaltuu to lunge towards it. With a swift pounce, he began the chase, trying to bring it out into the open closer to her, which would hopefully make it easier for her to surprise it by making a blow.

[I made it shorter than expected, just so Chaltuu can join in quickly, without having to wait or be acted out by me.]
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying