[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 1:50 am

Riu huffed, knowing a pride was near. She really wanted to be in a place where she felt like she belonged, she's been looking ever since she was exiled from her birth pride. The thought of it made her shudder, and she quickly tried to erase the thought from her mind.

"I think I am in the territory now.. I should be careful around here. From what I'm seeing, this pride could be rather huge.." She muttered, cautiously continuing to walk forward. She saw figures of a couple lions, and she immediately got low to the ground, the fresh green grass covering her only a bit. These battle scars did not come from a caring pride. She only hoped she wouldn't be attacked this time.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 2:30 am

Tua: It's a nice day out today, Simba!You know, we never really just take a walk around anymore. We're always just hunting or at Priderock! We need to get the pride more active! And-....wait....I smell someone!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 2:43 am

Riu watched as she saw one of the lions lift their head. Usually that meant that they had caught her scent. She lowered herself further down into the grass, hoping she wouldn't earn yet another scar. Trespassing usually got painful punishments.

"Oh no.. What if they find me?" she whispered quietly, her claws kneading the ground worriedly.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 2:47 am

Tua lead Simba around until they picked up a strong enough trail. Tua lead and pounced and landed only a few feet from the rouge.
Tua: WHO ARE YOU!? What are you doing here!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 2:51 am

Riu flinched at the male's booming voice, and looked up, still crouched to the ground.

"I... uh... I was looking for a p-pride..." she stuttered quietly. She was terrified, especially since they're were two males confronting her, and a male's attack was ten times worse than a lioness'.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 2:52 am

Tua: .....you're not here to cause trouble are you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 2:57 am

"N-no sir." Riu kept her voice quiet, although it shocked her how different they acted from others. Her muscles tensed, hoping it wasn't a trick.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 3:24 am

Tua: Well.....okay. My name is Tua. And this is Simba. The King of this land.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » September 8th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Riu sat herself up, but immediately dipped her head. "Pleasure to m-meet you two." she wasn't going to introduce herself unless she absolutely had to, because she might still be seen as an intruder.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » September 8th, 2014, 3:25 pm

Adofo: If you need a place to stay, and you promise to behave, you can rest at our home.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying