[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Old friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Old friends - Private RP

Re: Old friends - Private RP

Postby Queen_Nala » October 1st, 2014, 6:44 am

Nala laid down beside Simba while she kept brushing herself against his paws and side as she also started to groom his paw some. She made their tails flick happily back and forth there. There was nothing more then they needed right there right now but each others to complete them.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » October 1st, 2014, 1:35 pm

He looks down at Nala and then he lies down next to her. He nuzzled Nala's face. There was peace everywhere and they were in a perfect harmony.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen_Nala » October 2nd, 2014, 10:11 pm

She rolled over on her back and laid her head on his paws watching him from there with loving warm eyes as her eyes clearly looked alot deeper into his eyes then surface as she looked into his soul embracing it with her kind look.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » October 2nd, 2014, 10:17 pm

He stared at Nala's beautiful blue eyes and he felt as if he read in her mind or felt her soul. Her look told everything and it was worth more than any word.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » October 3rd, 2014, 1:01 pm

She licked under his chin and some his neck as her forepaw gently petted his side wanting him to feel special as he was always ment to be as future king that he was supposed to become one day as she sighs softly* Such perfect lion...
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » October 6th, 2014, 5:25 pm

He suprised for a moment and then he smiled. Then he remembered his friends, Timon and Pumbaa because Nala told them it would be just a few minutes.
- Hehe, I hope Timon and Pumbaa will not be angry or something.
He chuckled.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » October 6th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Giggled softly as she gently pulled him down on her with her forepaws. "I'm quite sure they can still wait for abit ..." As she looked into his eyes some smiling and petting his mane softly as admiring the handsome big male as her heart pounded faster and her tail flicked happily against the ground.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » October 6th, 2014, 8:48 pm

He put his head on Nala's neck and chest as she softly pulled his head down.
- You may be right. After all, I live with them and I haven't seen you for years. They can understand me.
He closed his eyes as he rested his head on Nala's chest. The feelings what he felt were calm and happiness.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » October 7th, 2014, 3:03 pm

She petted the lion gently there and flicked her tail happy as she giggled happily as he still looked little hesitant of if to choose her or Timon and Pumba. She decided to make her case and gave him a long lick from his cheek to his ear before she pulled her head back looking up to him. "Still not sure that they can understand and wait little longer?"
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » October 7th, 2014, 8:06 pm

- Oh, I think it's okay with them. They are my true friends.
He smiled as he thought of Timon and Pumbaa.
- And I hope you still can stay with me.
He didn't want Nala to leave. But he was sure he wouldn't go back to Pridelands. But Nala may go back. But then... they would be separated again. Then how could he solve this? He started to worry a bit.
ISimbaI

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying