[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Re: Private RP with ScarsMate/Adofo

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 1:27 am

Sarabi let out a great sigh of relief. 'So it wasn't the hyenas' She thought. With the death of her husband and son still very fresh in her mind, she always assumed the worst when it came to Adofo. Death was around every corner and if anything would happen to the last little chunk she had of it in her life, she might as well be dead herself.

"Adofo.. don't worry me like that."

She gestured for him to sit down as she nudged his pant leg up, inspecting the wound for infection.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 1:35 am

Adofo: I'm sorry....
He felt guilty for making his mom upset and worry about him.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 1:39 am

Sarabi drew her ears back and began to tend to his wound. "Just try to be more careful next time." She softly chided in between licks. "With all that's happened; you're all I have left."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 1:40 am

Adofo: Mom.......I miss Dad and Simba...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 1:54 am

Sarabi took in a deep breath, holding back tears she didn't wish to spill. She needed to remain strong, for the pride and for her son. "I know", She replied, drawing her son into a hug. "More than you could ever imagine. But... the great kings of the past.. they..." She was lost for words as she tried to find something positive to hold onto. Some redeeming message that would mean they died for a cause and not out of vain.
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 1:55 am

Adofo: ......I'm not going to die.....right?
He said as he hugged her tight.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 2:00 am

"No,no,no... no..." She said shaking her head rapidly. "Not while I'm still alive and breathing. Not another one of my sons."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 2:02 am

Adofo: Mom.......do you love me?

(Forgive me if some posts in spots make you cry. I'm man enough to admit just wring some RP replies do that to me. Even though i made them up)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby ScarsLove » October 19th, 2014, 2:11 am

( They're sad. I'll give you that. :brokenheart: )

Sarabi looked at her son in surprise. "Of course I do Adofo! You're my whole world! I'd do anything for you! What makes you think otherwise? I love you."
ScarsLove

Postby Adofo » October 19th, 2014, 2:15 am

(Oh trust me...when you least expect it.........I will turn your eye sockets into waterfalls that will be more famous than Niagra Falls!)

Adofo: It's just.....lately more than ever.....I feel like an outsider. .....look at me.....I don't belong here.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying