[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - From the Ashes (OPEN) — My Lion King Forum

From the Ashes (OPEN)

From the Ashes (OPEN)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 29th, 2014, 11:37 pm

A land destroyed by raging fire has finally recovered. Nature has reclaimed it. The centre piece perhaps is the mountain, riddled with caves, with a lagoon at the bottom. Surrounding it is vast plains and small fortressed areas. Predators are few and far between and prey is flourishing. The territory is ripe for the taking.

This will be a role-play with an all original character cast. Of course, it starts with your basic character meetings and the formation of a pride and the buildings of friendship. Then we can make things go as dramatic as we want! Everyone can contribute to ideas for plots, so it is always interesting.

Rules:

- 2 characters per person maximum (for now).
- Grammar and spelling must be fairly spot on.
- Decent sized posts (paragraph format).
- Has to be written in third person.

Now, to make it a bit different, and because I was bored the other day, I have come up with a bunch of cub designs. It just includes colourations. I thought that we could all come into this like so: pick out one or two we like, and then build up what the character is going to physically look like, their history and their personality. All from scratch!

CUBS 1: show
tlk_base_1_by_pokemonpixels-d5tm5ni.png
tlk_base_1_by_pokemonpixels-d5tm5ni.png (58.68 KiB) Viewed 2048 times

CUBS 2: show
tlk_base_1_by_pokemonpixels-d5tm5ni2.png
tlk_base_1_by_pokemonpixels-d5tm5ni2.png (58.09 KiB) Viewed 2048 times

Characters:

Kuji - Amy
Tamani - Amy
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: From the Ashes (OPEN)

Postby alombana1 » November 17th, 2014, 4:31 am

Kikao: Wanderer
Kikao was born to pride of jungle lions, he was a prince and had a jealous older brother, who always found reasons to be mad at Kikao, despite the fact that he was the hair to the throne and usually received more attention from both their parents and piers. As soon as his brother assumed the throne he was kicked out of his home, he was young and had barely grown his full mane, but he was a skilled hunter, strong and fast, so he managed to survive. He has wondered around since then and wishes to settle down, but he hasn’t found the right place.
Despite having faced significant hardship during his life he is kind, although reserved and rather shy.

May I join? :)
Attachments
TLK.png
TLK.png (73.21 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
alombana1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ade
Pride Points: 0

Return to Lion King Roleplaying