[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo)

A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo)

Postby Carl » November 3rd, 2014, 3:12 am

Characters: show
Julie:
Simba
Sarafina
Scar
Tama
Naanda
Shenzi
Zazu
Sarabi
Mheetu
Koma

Adofo:
Nala
Timon
Banzai
Pumbaa
Ed
Tojo
Malka
Rafiki
Mufasa
Adofo

The animals approached Pride Rock from all over the kingdom, coming from near and far to meet their future king. Everyone was preparing for the presentation of the young Prince Simba, who was curled up in his mother's forelegs at the moment, unaware of his great fate. Sarabi smiled at her son, as Rafiki performed the rites, and moments later, she smiled down at the kingdom as the baboon held her cub up before the entire kingdom. The animals showed their respect, bowing and cheering, and the lionesses of the pride cheered too, those with young newborn cubs holding them close as they looked on. The ceremony wasn't very long, it was only long enough to show off the king-to-be, but it's ending was very bizarre.

As the presentation was wearing down, a loud thundering sound filled the air and drew all eyes upward. Sarabi gaped at the large... thing falling from the sky. What the hell was that? She'd never seen anything like it before. Smoke billowed from its rear as the thing hurtled closer, and the lioness could see that it was headed straight towards them. The prey animals gathered below bellowed in terror and fled the area, the predators following suit, leaving only the lions, Zazu and Rafiki at Pride Rock.

"Mufasa... it's coming right for us...! I have to get Simba away from here!" the lion queen cried out.

"Sire!" Zazu screeched, "It looks like it will hit right behind Pride Rock! Should we evacuate the lionesses?"

Sarabi grasped Simba by his scruff and started to bolt, but the thing was already getting too close. She didn't know if she dared to climb down from the rock's peak. Not knowing what else to do, the lioness bounded into the den in which the lions slept, ducking down and huddling over her cub protectively as the hornbill majordomo remained outside at the king's side waiting for orders.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: A New Tale of the Pride Lands (Julie and Adofo)

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2014, 3:23 am

Mufasa: EVERYONE GET IN AND GET DOWN!!!!!
Mufasa along with the rest bolted inside and hit the deck. The loud came to a stop after a huge thunderous crash was heard behind their home. Then everything went silent.
Mufasa: ...Okay...I think it's over.
He walked outside and they all saw a steady stream of black smoke coming from behind their home.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Carl » November 3rd, 2014, 3:37 am

"What do you think it is, sire?" Zazu asked, flapping through the air behind the king.

Within the den, the lionesses huddled down. Sarafina and Naanda were huddled closely to Sarabi, little Nala and Mheetu mewling in their mother's arms. The other pridesisters were nearby, young Tojo and Tama protected as closely as the other cubs. Sarabi rose slowly, giving her son to her sister to hold, as she padded out of the den towards her mate, also curious as to what exactly that thing was.

---

Far from Pride Rock, Scar stood with Shenzi, looking in the direction of the crash. He had come out here to meet his old friend and complain about the way he'd been wronged in life when the thing had begun to fall, and it had caught their attention.

"I don't like it, Scar. What do you think it is?" the hyena asked softly.

"How should I know? Perhaps a star fell," he barked, his voice dripping with sarcasm, "If we're lucky, it crushed my brother and his bouncing baby brat and put me out of their misery."

"What are you going to do about that Scar? Assuming the... thing... didn't crush them?" Shenzi queried.

"What is there to be done? Nothing... for the time being," he replied, his eyes going distant as he dreamed of ruling over the lands. He could just imagine it nowㅡhis brother and his son, tragically killed by a falling thing, and the mourning pride turning to him in their time of need. He'd be able to take over without having to lift a paw and there would be no reason for the pride to be resentful of his rulership. The two dying of some "natural" cause like this was really the best solution for the problem.

"If you'll excuse me, old friend, I think I'll go and play the concerned brother of the king's and see for myself just what has transpired..." he said with a sinister tone, leaving the hyena where she sat and strolling back towards the Pride Lands.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2014, 3:47 am

Mufasa: I don't know what that thing was...Rafiki....Zazu....lets investigate. Sarabi...say here where its safe.
Rafiki followed the King back around Priderock and they say what looked to be a big metal bird laying in the dirt.

(Who is Naanda anyways? Any relation to anyone i should know about?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Carl » November 3rd, 2014, 4:17 am

(Naanda was going to be Sarabi's sister, but she was deleted in early production, like Mheetu.)

"Yes, sire," Zazu agreed, nodding to the queen as she obeyed as well, despite her instincts to follow the king. The hornbill flew ahead to get a better look at the strange contraption. After a quick once-over, he addressed Mufasa and Rafiki. "Ah, I've seen these before, once or twice. They fly without flapping their wings, and they are very deadly when alive; many a bird has met its end at the hands of these. This one appears to be dead already sire... I recommend we dispose of it... if possible."

---

Scar drew closer, his eyes following the plume of smoke to carefully judge the exact location. At his sprint, it didn't take him long to reach Pride Rock, and looking appropriately disheveled too. He laid eyes on Sarabi and rushed over to her, panting heavily.

"Ah Sarabi... what's happened? Is anyone hurt? I saw it... and I feared for my young nephew..." he gasped, trying to make it sound convincing.

"Everyone's fine Scar. Mufasa's gone to investigate," she explained.

"Alone? I should go myself, in case there's any danger," the dark male decided, haste leading him around Pride Rock.

"Wait--!" Sarabi called after him, but muttering the rest as he'd already gone, "He's got Zazu and Rafiki with him..."
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2014, 4:30 am

(OH YEAH!!!!!! I forgot about her! I guess I forgot about her because she had even less detail than Meehtu)

Mufasa and Rafiki both went in closer. Upon inspection, through the front window after some of the black smoke from inside cleared, there lied two people in the two pilot seats. Both limp and lifeless. They didn't make it. It was a man and a woman. They both wore matching gold bands on their fingers and they seemed to be holding hands, even when lifeless they didn't let go.
Rafiki: Those poor creatures...
Then they suddenly heard a cry coming from another part of the metal bird. It had been split in half and in one of the seats in the back, it had an even bigger cushioned seat in it. The fabric from the ceiling of the plane was covering up something that was moving in the chair. Rafiki moved it out of the way and there was this little squishy pink thing with red hair, a blue shirt and a diaper. It soon stopped crying after it say the trio. It mainly locked eyes with Mufasa. It smiled and extended it's arms in an attempt to grab the big cat. But the seat belt kept him from getting close at all.
Mufasa: ....What is this.....little thing?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Carl » November 4th, 2014, 1:30 am

"It looks like those creatures we passed coming in. Perhaps it's their cub?" Zazu theorized, gazing at the lonesome little thing.

"Whatever it is, I doubt it bodes well," Scar drawled from the shadows as he approached. "If those dead hairless monkeys in the front are its parents, it may be dangerous. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to my dear brother or his precious prince, now would we?"

"What are you playing at Scar?" Sarabi demanded from behind him, having followed him, not buying his concerned act.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 4th, 2014, 1:46 am

Mufasa let the little squishy thing hold onto his paw. The little thing held his paw and snuggled it while it made a lot of happy little sounds.
Mufasa: He doesn't seem dangerous to me, Scar!
Rafiki: Indeed! I don't think he'd hurt a fly! He looks too innocent!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Carl » November 4th, 2014, 4:30 am

With a noncommittal grunt, Scar strode away, leaving the others to look down at the little hairless ape. Sarabi padded over for a closer look. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she stared down at the strange cub. It was fleshy and pink, with very little fur, and it had no claws. She noticed that its teeth were small and mostly flat. Its chubby appendages were obviously incapable of much movement; simply put, it wouldn't live out here on its own. The lioness set her jaw curiously as she pondered.

"We can't just leave it out here to die, Mufasa, it wouldn't be right. Should we see if one of the primate clans has a mother who will take it in? It's obviously some kind of primate," she suggested.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Adofo » November 4th, 2014, 5:20 am

Mufasa: .....What if......what if we kept him? Raise him as our own! I know it sounds strange but.....
A beam of light coming through the clouds then shined onto the little nearly hairless creature. Just as the sun did with Simba during his presentation.
Mufasa: Well....look at that!
Rafiki: ...This one...seems to be very special!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying