[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - family fight [open] — My Lion King Forum

family fight [open]

family fight [open]

Postby Kipekee » November 6th, 2014, 11:55 pm

"Mbali, are you sure this is a good idea?" Asked the youngest lioness out of the five approaching the den. Her fur was light cream, almost white, and she had deep dark blue eyes. This lioness was dubbed Nyota and was a little under three years old.
Mumbi, the second youngest lioness, nuzzled Nyota reassuringly. "This is the night, Nyota. Aren't you happy?"
"I would be happier if you two shut up." Growled Kisasi, the middle oldest. Nyekundu, Kisasi's older sister, whipped around with a snarl and smacked the lioness, and Kisasi yelped, jumping back.
"Enough." Called Mbali. The dark brown lioness narrowed her red eyes. "We're almost there."
"Finally." Kisasi mumbled, licking her bleeding shoulder.
"Glad we're safe." Purred Nyekundu.
"Is it a good idea, though?" Pressed Nyota, still seeming quite scared.
"This'll be fun!" Exclaimed Mumbi.
Mbali sighed. This would be the day that she took Nala down.
At last.

[They're after Nala's "milk" (pretty much she's pregnant and they're going to attack her and even try to miscarry the cub)]
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: family fight [open]

Postby KittyStacy » November 7th, 2014, 12:09 am

(So...whos all open? lol
KittyStacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kipekee » November 7th, 2014, 12:27 am

[the roleplay is open.]
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby KittyStacy » November 7th, 2014, 12:29 am

what characters? lol
KittyStacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kipekee » November 7th, 2014, 12:32 am

(The same ones you had before.)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Return to Lion King Roleplaying