[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - unforgiven [private] — My Lion King Forum

unforgiven [private]

Re: unforgiven [private]

Postby Adofo » December 6th, 2014, 10:55 pm

Cole: Hahaha! Yep! THey sure are!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » December 6th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Zekyu chuckled. Another cold wind burst blew by and Zekyu felt her heart sink. A familiar scent hung in the air; a male lion. Zekyu's nose identified it as her father. Pinning her ears to her skull, she glanced at Cole, her electric blue eyes helpless.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » December 8th, 2014, 1:25 am

Cole: WHat's wrong!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 8th, 2014, 2:31 am

As the wind picked up, four other male lion scents and a lioness scent entered Zekyu's nose. "My dad. His friends. I- I have to go." She took off at a run, stopping when she saw the six demon lions, her father in the front.
His red fur was raised, his cyan claws were unsheathed and his purple eyes had a poisonous look in them. His long, thick red tail swayed back and forth calmly, but Zekyu knew her father well enough to know when he was incredibly angry. The oldest lion, her father's teacher, watched her, and the males younger than her father sneered and laughed at her. The lioness showed signs that she actually felt pity for Zekyu. Zekyu bit the inner part of her cheek nervously.
"You disobedient fool." Her father began.
"How was I disobedient? You didn't even give me any ta-" She didn't even finish her sentence when she felt her father's long claws rake across her shoulder. With a shriek, she felt her warm blood come out into the cold atmosphere and almost freeze. Looking down at the demon king's paws, she saw the grass melting and soon the lovely green blades that were once preserved by thin layers of ice were now burnt. With a roar, Zekyu's own father aimed to ram his viciously curved horns into her side.
With a scream, Zekyu blacked out, and by the time Cole was able to get there, the demonic clique disappeared, leaving burned grass in their place.

About an hour later, Zekyu found herself in her den, all patched up in herbs and feeling a lot of pain around her body. There was only one thing going through her mind. What did he mean by disobedient?

(muse burst holy crap 0.0)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » December 10th, 2014, 4:43 am

bump :p :bethatway:
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 12th, 2014, 4:56 am

Cole: KEKYU!!!! Thank the heavens you're awake! I thought I lost you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 12th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Zekyu lifted her head, painfully slow. "D-Did you fight them off? I blacked out. What did they do to-to me?" She winced. "My flank hurts. The last thing I remember is my father ramming his horns into me." Tears started rolling down her face. "What did I do to deserve this?!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 13th, 2014, 2:05 am

Cole: Nothing, baby! Nothing! I swear if he comes within a mile of you I'll kill him! I'm just so glad you're okay!
He licked her cheek as he curled up with her
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » December 13th, 2014, 4:28 am

Zekyu frowned. "My dad is a demon, Cole. You can't kill him, or cripple him." She sighed. "He's an impossible foe. He's my death sentence. One of these days I won't survive... It's just a matter of time before he kills me."
She shook her head. "Don't attack him. He'll just get angrier. He won't hesitate to wipe out the whole pride, one by one. He may even drag my mother into this!" She shivered. "That would make it much more dangerous."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » December 13th, 2014, 4:30 am

Cole: The only thing that can't be hurt or crippled is my love for you! I swear....He'll never touch you again!

(THat is so corny but so sweet!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying