[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Strangers in a Strange Land [private] — My Lion King Forum

Strangers in a Strange Land [private]

Re: Strangers in a Strange Land [private]

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 1:05 am

Elton John: When we are done we will watch back to the future together, until then....we need to convince walt to visit our time!
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 1:06 am

Simba: ok then i guess we should go now... um... how does this thing work?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 1:12 am

Simba, nala, scar, mufasa, kiara and kion had been strapped down with seatbelts. Before they knew it, it was 1955.

Elton. Now remember, do not take off your coats! otherwise people will know that you are lions.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 1:15 am

Simba: we're walking on four legs anyway and we're not exactly gonna pass for dogs!

anyway, so how do we find Walt?
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 1:20 am

Elton John: It's easy, he's right over there!

The delorean crashed directly into Walts office. Having seen a lot of weird things in his time, this did not phase the man.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 1:24 am

Walt: Right, which Disney film messed up this time, eh?
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 1:28 am

Elton John: It's the lion king! They plan on remaking it into CGI and replacing the cast with canines!
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 1:34 am

Walt: WHAT??? that is disastrous- that was the best film Disney has EVER made, i cant believe they've done that!
it means no worries

Postby Elton John » December 7th, 2014, 12:00 pm

Elton John: In the future, you are worshipped like a god! You can stop them! You have to!
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » December 7th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Walt: Okay then, i guess i have no choice- i must go with you back to the future and stop this! Let's go!
it means no worries

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying