[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP

Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP

Postby ISimbaI » December 17th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Plot: Between when Kiara met Kovu to when she had her first hunt. So all the parts of the 2nd movie we missed.

Characters
:superexcited: Kiara - Toothlesslover365
8-) Simba - ISimbaI
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Princess of the Pridelands - Private RP

Postby ISimbaI » December 17th, 2014, 12:30 pm

It was morning in the Pridelands. The rising sun touched everything on the Savannah.
Simba woke up and walked out from the cave. He streched and shaked his mane. A couple of days ago happened something that made him very worried: Kiara went to the Outlands and met Zira and his son. He promised himself that he would take care of her better.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Princess of the Pride Lands - Private RP

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 17th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Kiara wondered out of the cave in pride rock. She stayed quiet as to not wake anyone. She noticed her father standing there. She looked around, how would she avoid getting caught. She tried quietly make her way down the side hoping not to be sceen.
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Nickname(s): Toothless, Alisa (pronounced Elsa), Ali, Kiara,

Postby ISimbaI » December 17th, 2014, 10:10 pm

He became a little thirsty so he decided to go to the Water Hole. When he turned to make his way, he noticed Kiara as she quietly walked down.
- Good morning, Kiara.
He greeted her with a smile on his face.
ISimbaI

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 18th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Kiara jumped, her ears were folded down as if she was nervous. "Oh uh morning Daddy" She said, letting her ears pop up a bit. I really hope he's still not mad about yesterday... "I was just um... going to the watering hole... to get a drink..." She gave an innocent smile. She hadn't exactly lied. She was going to go to the watering hole. First that is...
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby ISimbaI » December 18th, 2014, 8:44 pm

He noticed something weird on Kiara, maybe she was still worried about the yesterday. Now he was not angry, he couldn't stay angry with her for too long. If he is, it's because he loves her and doesn't wanna lose her.
- It's great. I was planning to go there too. Let's go.
He winked.
ISimbaI

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 18th, 2014, 11:01 pm

Kiara's ears perked up. "Okay!" She grinned. With my luck maybe I can get away eventually and go explore again...

(sorry it's so short writers block)
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby ISimbaI » December 19th, 2014, 10:20 am

He made his way down from the Pride Rock. He was wondering what he should say to Kiara, he didn't want to remind her of yesterday. He trusted his daughter that she would not go there again but it didn't mean he wouldn't ask Timon and Pumbaa to follow her.
- And what are you going to do today?
He asked with a smile.

(It is okay, Hakuna Matata)
ISimbaI

Postby toothlesslover365 » December 22nd, 2014, 4:03 pm

"I uh... was going to practice hunting. On that butterfly I was playing with yesterday. If I find it again..." Kiara answered following her father down the ledge. I really want to go back and find Kovu. Or maybe find that elephant grave yard I heard him and mom talking about... She thought to herself. As long as Zazu or Timon and Pumba don't babysit me...
toothlesslover365
Secretly Kiara

Postby ISimbaI » December 24th, 2014, 1:39 pm

He smiled when he heard Kiara's plans for today. He liked her idea.
- Very good. But remember, stay always near the Pride Rock.
He warned his daughter, but there was no anger in his voice.
ISimbaI

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying