[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Compare Territory — My Lion King Forum

Compare Territory

Compare Territory

Postby Annie » January 13th, 2009, 12:46 pm

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=428 (Compare, the character I will be using) Open to anyone, there's no plot, just see what happens. Time is just after Nala leaves Priderock to find help
All characters welcome, canon and original, if someone's claimed a canon character, it's theirs to use in this RP. I will edit this post when (if) people start claiming canon characters so there's no confusion
Also, please note: I don't get access to a PC from Wednesday-Friday evening so I won't be posting then, please be patient with me ^^

The desert was scorching in the mid-day heat, there was not shade save a small oasis with 2 palm trees and a small patch of water. Compare, a large male lion sat panting in the shade. "Arg, it's hot!" He said to himself before flopping over on his side. He stretched and let out a low growl "Why did I come out here?" He thought to himself "Far too hot and no food!" He hadn't eaten in days and the water in the pool was warm and didn't taste nice. He knew there was a jungle near by but he didn't want to risk leaving the oasis incase he got lost again and perished. He regretted his decision to ignore his fathers choice in a mate, if he'd just listened and put up with that lioness he'd been betrothed to he would still be eating well and healthy, but he couldn't stand that lioness, she was rude and selfish and loud and just the though of her made Compare cringe and he'd paid the price of exile. But this wasn't going to ruin him, he would find a mate and live happily ever after...He hoped!

He slowly drifted off to sleep.
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Re: Compare Territory

Postby serra20 » January 13th, 2009, 12:50 pm

Could I move in the story with my charrie Huaro?

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=296
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Annie » January 13th, 2009, 1:14 pm

Yupp :)
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby serra20 » January 18th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Huaro slowly walked though the hot desert.He was very thirsty and hungry.He almost layed down when he saw a spot of something far in front of him.He kept all his last powers and ran to that thing.Soon he saw that it was an oasis."Oasis!"he happily shouted and ran to it.
Oasis was really good place for him to stay.He walked though it,watching into the tall trees,looking for something to drink.Then suddenly he saw a lion,laying right in front of him.First he almost roared,but then looked at the stranger and asked"Um...Who are you?"
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Annie » January 24th, 2009, 5:47 pm

"Compare is the name, friend" He said opening his eyes "Please, drink all you like! I'm far too tired to stop you" He lay his head back on his paws "What may I call you?"
He rolled on his back and stretched "Ahh, don't suppose you know where I can find some food? I've been stuck at this god forsaken puddle for ages! Nothing has passed by"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby serra20 » January 24th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Huaro was happy that Compare answered friendly."I'm Huaro.I've been traveling to this desert really long time and I didn't found any food.Could I stay here with you for a while?"he asked.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Annie » January 24th, 2009, 6:29 pm

"The more the merrier!" Chuckled Compare, he'd always been a friendly lion with a good nature, the only thing that bothered him was the heat and hunger!
"So, I hear there's a jungle out here somewhere?" He asked Huaro
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby serra20 » January 24th, 2009, 8:16 pm

Huaro smiled."Well,yes.There is,but it's far from here.Maybe we could travel to that place one time?"he asked.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Annie » January 24th, 2009, 9:30 pm

"That would be a good idea! Much better than staying here anyway. That water doesn't look like it will last too much longer" He said looking over at the shrinking oasis "How about we leave tonight? It will be cooler so easier to travel"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby Panda-chan » January 25th, 2009, 4:04 am

Can I join? :)
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying