[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Compare Territory — My Lion King Forum

Compare Territory

Re: Compare Territory

Postby Panda-chan » January 26th, 2009, 9:59 pm

The cliff was really steep, so Nala had to carefully make her way down to avoid tripping over and falling into the gigantic thorns below. She shuddered. Well, at least the hyenas wouldn't be able to follow her from here. For all she knew, they might not even know she was missing!
When she reached the thorns, Nala carefully made a clear path for herself by brushing away the smallest of the thorns. After about half an hour she was through. "Phew!" she said to herself. Then she made her way westward toward the setting sun.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » January 27th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Simba smiled."Yes,it is.C'mon!"
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Panda-chan » January 28th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Nala walked steadily onward, the sun shining bright on her back. Already she was starting to get tired. Beads of sweat were trickling down her face. She should have run away at night when it was less hot but in the Pridelands now, it was almost impossible to tell the difference.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » April 13th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Simba smiled at Compare then looked into the distance with sad look."Only one thing I miss the most is best cubhood friend,Nala.She was my best friend of all.I think that she's adult lioness like me now.I miss her sooo much..."he said then looked at them."Oh well,now we need to get to that jungle.Let's go."

Huaro looked at Simba.Simba had so much to lose,unlike him.He just...ran away!And no one could understand why!
He asked"Simba...Are we going to stay in the jungle...forever?"

Simba thought and said"We will decide later,I think.Compare needs to get his powers again,for me too..."

Huaro thought"Oh well,maybe you're right."he said and went to the jungle with Simba and Compare next to him.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby KingKivuli » April 15th, 2009, 4:01 pm

OOC: is there room for Kivuli to join in?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby serra20 » April 16th, 2009, 3:27 pm

OOC:It's fine for me.You have to ask Amanda and Annie aswell.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby serra20 » April 26th, 2009, 1:50 pm

OOC:Kivuli,you're in.And,will someone reply?!?!?!?!?!?! :? :x
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby KingKivuli » April 26th, 2009, 5:11 pm

OOC: thanks serra

In the jungle, away from anything else there was a small rock formation that formed a cave. It was ontop of a samll hill surrounded by dense undergrowth. Down the hill was a small river, running with clear water. On the other side of the river the forest was a lot less dense that around the cave. The area immediatly sorrounding the river was lush green grass with some rock formations and had the light shining down on it from the suns rays that broke throught the leaves of the trees high above.

In the middle of the river, standing up to his chest in water, was a big grey lion with a black mane and scars on his eyes. His eyes were shut. He was standing perfectly still. Focussing. Before long a group of fish started comign down the river. As they neared this brute of a lion, his eyes opened and with a mighty smash in the water he pulled out a big fish on the end of his black claws. He walked out of the river and lay on the grass in the sun. He began to devour the fish.

When the lion had his feed we wen tfor a stroll in the jungle. He liked doign this. The forest presented many intresing challenges. No day was the same. THis was good. The challenges made sure this lion kept his strong athletic build. After a while he had walked almost to the edge of the forest when he heard some voices coming from the outer edges. The grey lion climbed up a tree in order to see what was happening. When he got up he looek dout and saw 3 strange lions that he had never seen or smelt before. As his fire red eyes looked on he kept noise levels down and thought to himself 'Who are these lions? Dont they know that this is my part of the jungle?' The grey lion then waited to see their next move
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Annie » April 26th, 2009, 7:37 pm

Compare looked around the jungle with his mouth open "Wow, it's so beautiful!" He was in awe "Are you the only one who lives here?"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby serra20 » April 27th, 2009, 11:25 am

Simba and Huaro looked at eachother.Simba said:"Well,I don't know,but I think...I think that we're alone.So,let's go in!"he said and walked right in front of them.

Huaro was following him.He whispered to Compare's ear:"That's no surprise that Simba is a prince of Pridelands.He really has king-ish personality."he laughed.

OOC:Simba had already told Huaro that he's a king.I just forgot to post it. :goodnight:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying