[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Compare Territory — My Lion King Forum

Compare Territory

Re: Compare Territory

Postby Annie » January 25th, 2009, 9:42 am

(OCC: I don't mind, you'll have to ask Serra as well )
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby serra20 » January 25th, 2009, 5:13 pm

OOC:You can join Amanda.

Huaro smiled."Okay.We'll go tonight."

Simba was walking around the desert.He was living with Timon and Pumbaa now and can walk everywhere he wants,but not too far.
He walked though desert and noticed a spot with two trees.When he walked closer,he saw two lions talking.He didn't paid much attention to them and walked away.

OOC:Simba is already adult,if that's okay.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Annie » January 25th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Compare saw something in the distance but didn't think much of it, not enough to mention it anyway.
Soon the sun set and the air began to feel cold "We should set off soon" He said heaving himself to his paws "One last drink" He looked at Huaro as he lapped up the warm water "You ready?"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby serra20 » January 25th, 2009, 6:59 pm

He lapped up warm water too and looked at Compare."Yes,I'm ready when you are.We can go."he said and padded out of the oasis.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Annie » January 25th, 2009, 7:02 pm

"I vote we head in that direction" He used his claws to point over to where he saw something in the distance "I've just got a...a feeling" He set off walking, he hoped and prayed that whatever he saw would lead him to the jungle
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby serra20 » January 25th, 2009, 7:07 pm

"Maybe..."Huaro quietly said and followed Compare.

Simba liked to walk around the desert.So,he started to walk around it again.Now he payed attention to those lions.They were ready to go somewhere and that time he walked up to them."Hello.Who are you,lions?"

Huaro smiled."My name's Huaro and this is my friend Compare.We're supposed to travel to the jungle.Do you know where it is?"

"Yes.I live in the jungle.It's near.I can take you to that place if you want."Simba friendly said.

"Of course!"Huaro almost jumped into the air and followed Simba."C'mon,Compare!"
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Annie » January 25th, 2009, 8:14 pm

Compare was relieved that Simba was a friendly lion, a good natured male was hard to find, and here he was with two!
"So, how did you two find yourselves all the way out here?" He asked Simba and Huaro
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby Panda-chan » January 25th, 2009, 10:50 pm

[OOC: OK, I'll be Nala]

Nala was running as fast as she could. Her feet were practically flying off the ground. She had to get away from this place before the hyenas noticed she was missing. Her mother and some other lionesses had sent her find help. Maybe she could find some loner lion who could help them overthrow Scar. True, the Circle of Life would be broken, the Great Kings of the Past would be furious, and a stranger would be their king, but it was better than having Scar rule over them. Under his rule, the Pridelands were crumbling, all the animals had left, and there was no food anywhere. It was only a matter of time before the whole place was utterly and completely destroyed.
When she had reached the edge of a mile-high cliff, she paused to catch her breath. Before her was the longest, driest, and hottest desert she had ever seen. It's surface was pitted with cracks, and vultures circled lazily overhead, looking for a meal. Nala surpressed the urge to turn back. She reminded herself that she was doing this for her mother and the rest of the pride.
Taking a deep breath, Nala climbed down the cliff and into the desert.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » January 26th, 2009, 6:42 pm

"I met him right now!"Huaro answered."You mean how we came here?I was just traveling around..."

"I had to run away from my family cause my father died and my uncle,Scar said to me to run away cause I would become killed."Simba said with sad look.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Annie » January 26th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Compare looked at the ground "Gee, sorry for your loss..." And he thought HIS problems were bad! "I had to run away aswell...but because I didn't want the mate my father picked out for me, she was insane!!"
He oculd see a green patch in the distance "Is that the jungle?" He was still confused about how Simba didn't get lost in the desert, it all looked thr same!
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying