[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [Unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [Unikels]

Re: Private RP [Unikels]

Postby Iri » February 12th, 2015, 11:45 pm

"Unfortunately for you, I don't believe in your precious Great Kings," Chaltuu snapped back, bristling. Though the wounds she had received from her cousin stung and ached, she ignored it as she fought the desire to rake her claws across Sakehn's muzzle. She knew getting into yet another skirmish would solve nothing, even though her claws itched for a fight.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2015, 11:50 pm

"It's still wrong no matter what your belief is. They made prey, y'know." Sakehn snapped, getting up and walking away. "I'm wasting breath talking to you."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » February 12th, 2015, 11:54 pm

"Oh, yeah, like your breath is so important to anyone," Chaltuu shot back. She cast a filthy, hostile stare at her father and spat after Sakehn as if to prove her point. She bristled with undisguised outrage and snarled awful swears and curses under her breath. "Pompous, spoiled little brat," she muttered nastily.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:06 am

Yateis walked over, just returning from hunting and with a hare dangling from her mouth. "Want to share?" She already knew the answer, but you never know unless you ask.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 13th, 2015, 12:09 am

"No, thank you," Chaltuu said coolly, although her voice was considerably less harsh and bitter towards Yateis- if there was anyone she even faintly liked, it was probably Yateis.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:18 am

The gray eyed lioness frowned. "Okay." Turning and walking away, she lay down to eat it alone. With every bite she took she stared worriedly at Chaltuu.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 13th, 2015, 12:18 am

[What should happen now?]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:21 am

(Sakehn and Chaltuu have to be forced to like each other somehow. I don't know how, but that would be the ideal thing to happen.)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 13th, 2015, 12:23 am

[Sure. Maybe not be like "omg Sakehn you're so fabulous" "omg Chaltuu you too" but something more like... tolerance?]

Kivuli came outside, his commanding, authoritative voice ringing out clearly towards Sakehn and Chaltuu, "I don't like your actions as of last night. Either of you. And I've decided your punishment should be: I want you two to go on a hunting trip together. Without fighting, without bickering."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 13th, 2015, 12:27 am

(Yeah xD)

Sakehn wanted to scream, seriously!??!, but kept quiet, wanting to keep that perfect image Chaltuu had of her. "Pfft, whatever." Rising to her paws she passed her sister. Yateis just watched her and sighed.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying