[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP [TheWhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Postby Iri » December 25th, 2014, 4:10 pm

Mnyama and Yegath padded towards the dry savanna, side-by-side, like always. They clambered up on a cluster of boulders, scratching at the large rocks. Yegath nervously coiled her tail around her haunches, chewing her bottom lip anxiously.

"Where's Marini?" Yegath queried, still looking uneasy.

"I think she's... I don't know," Mnyama replied. She spotted Marini a few hundred yards off. "Marini!" she called, waving her paw a little bit.

[I was thinking the fire doesn't happen immediately? I mean, it happens relatively soon, but not immediately?

And sorry if it seemed like I was controlling your characters a minute ago. I just wanted to have both of our character pairs involved quickly. Sorry.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Private RP [TheWhistlerify]

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 25th, 2014, 10:29 pm

(If it hasn't started yet, why are Mnyama and Yegath being so concerned? They're acting as if they just escaped the fire and don't know whether Marini made it or not. Just a thought.)

Marini wasn't going anywhere in particular. It was a very hot day; not the most ideal for wondering about in the sun like that, but she has always been the type of lioness that found it impossible to keep still for too long. She was quite the exact opposite of her brother, who was far more quiet in contradiction to her very energetic self.

The young lioness's ears twitched ever so slightly at the familiar sound of Mnyama's voice. She scanned what was ahead of her for a bit before smiling as she spotted Mnyama and Yegath, her two friends. It wasn't a surprise that the two of them were together, like always. They were rather the inseparable duo. "Hey!" she called back, quickly running over.

(Your post made it seemed like Muroki's not with her so I'll just bring him in later. After the fire, maybe?)
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Iri » December 25th, 2014, 11:58 pm

[Oh. Sorry about that Muroki-isn't-there-thing. Kind of forgot. Dx
Mnyama isn't really all that worried. Yegath just gets concerned over her friend's whereabouts. She's not worried that something happened to Marini, but just about if Marini's safe, yadda yadda.]

Mnyama glanced, amused, at her friend, who looked somewhat relieved. "It's not like a fire just happened and Marini's lost in it or something," she teased gently. Yegath glared at her in reply.

"Well... you know me. The paranoid one," Yegath said pointedly.

[Sorry. Not-so-subtle foreshadowing is not-so-subtle.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 26th, 2014, 5:24 am

(I find it ironic. :p)

Marini soon reached Yegath and Mnyama, smiling as she greeted her two friends with an affectionate head bump. She wasn't as close to them as they were to each other (not in a bad way, of course), but she never minded the closer bond the other two lionesses shared. "What's up?" she asked, her tone as cheerful and enthusiastic as ever.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 27th, 2014, 12:33 am

"Not much," Mnyama replied, casting a playful look at Marini and Yegath. "Just trying to tell her to stop worrying so much... what about you?" she inquired, tilting her head slightly. Her tail flicked casually.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 27th, 2014, 12:44 am

Marini was about to ask Yegath what it was she was worried about this time, but she figured that the question would sort of make up the answer as well. There was probably nothing to be worried about, as usually was the case. "Just wondering all over the place, you know..." said the pale furred lioness. "Looking for something to do; that sort of nothing..." She chuckled.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 27th, 2014, 1:08 am

[Yegath is the "Oh my gosh I haven't seen her for a whole five minutes send out a search party" type. :P]

Mnyama snorted, amused. "Well, I guess the same goes for us... say, where's your brother?" she queried, tilting her head to the side a bit. "Not that I'm turning into Yegath and being all worried or anything," she added, nudging Yegath's ribs playfully. "But I'm just wondering, is all."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 27th, 2014, 1:27 am

Marini smiled at the mention of her brother. "Oh, I last saw him when we left the den earlier." she said. "He said he was going to get some water. Knowing him, he probably stayed there." The waterhole was surrounded by many trees, making it an ideal getaway from the sun's heat. True, a den was just as effective, but one could only enjoy the breeze when outside.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Iri » December 27th, 2014, 10:03 pm

Mnyama smiled. "You can't say you blame him," she teased. "The waterhole's probably the best place to be when it's hot outside... which, if we're honest, is year-round." The weather could get rather chilly sometimes, but it never got so cold that it was lethal.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 27th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Marini chuckled, nodding her head in agreement. "True... Plus, you know him." Muroki has always been the more 'tamed' out of the two of them, as their mother used to tease her (not in a bad or insulting way, of course). He sometimes liked his own moments of peace and quiet. She, on the other hand, would get bored rather quickly on her own.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying