[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Pride Lands (Moka & ZimiJade) — My Lion King Forum

The Pride Lands (Moka & ZimiJade)

Re: The PrideLands: TLK or Made-Up Characters

Postby Moka » June 15th, 2008, 6:48 pm

The cub nuzzled Zimira playfully and said, "My family believes in a white lion they call Mokon. It is said that he only shows himself in times of hatred or in times of love." he hesitated. "I dunno, it could have been the forest fire...I could have only imagined it..but it looked so real..." he blinked and looked up at Zimira. "My family spoke very highly of the Pridelanders." he smiled. "Where is Pride Rock?"
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby ZimiJade » June 15th, 2008, 6:54 pm

''I do recognize the name Moka, i think he is something to do with the great kings of the past, or a legend''she said softly, ''I'll try and organize a search party for your parents my dear, i know the pride would do that for a cub''. Most speak highly of the Pridelanders it seems thought Zimira as she smiled. ''Oh, you will see it soon, now, lets start walking''she chuckled.
ZimiJade

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » June 16th, 2008, 4:50 am

The two began to walk towards Pride Rock. As they continued on the path, they talked about things surprisingly non-related to Moka's recent trauma or Zimira's past. One thing was for sure, Moka just couldn't wait to get his first glimpse of Pride Rock. As the two crept above a hill, the magnificent Pride Rock came into view. It was as beautiful as he had imagined - the symbol of not just the Pridelanders, but of all lions.
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 16th, 2008, 8:44 am

The rust colored lioness smiled at Moka's amazement, ''Its beautiful isn't it''she chuckled. She nudged Moka, and urged him to walk forward beside her. As they began walking up the slope, where on a few rocks, lioness lounged already in the early morning sun, before they went out hunting, or rather to teach Kiara. She saw Queen Nala and Princess Kiara, and bowed, ''My queen, and princess, this is Moka, i found him last night, he has been separated from his parents, and so i've invited him to live with me, until we can find his parents''she spoke rising. ''I need to speak with the king, is he around?''.
ZimiJade

Postby Moka » June 17th, 2008, 2:06 am

Nala was first to speak. "Yes, Zimira, he's taking a drink down by the waterhole." she said cheerfully. She turned her attention to the shy cub. "Hello, Moka." she said. "Hi!" Moka said, "Are you Queen Nala and Princess Kiara?" Kiara said calmly, "Yes we are, sounds like you've had some bad luck, huh? What happened?"
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 17th, 2008, 8:02 am

Zimira nodded, ''I think i might wait until he returns, i'm not quite sure if he trusts me, even after all these years''he sighed. She couldn't help her heritage, she didn't choose her father but she she didn't resent having Scar for a father, he had, had courage to take the throne from his brother. She flicked her tail lazily as she sat down next to Moka. ''Sorry to interrupt, but Moka, you must be hungry''she asked her electric green eyes landing on the young cub.
ZimiJade

Postby Moka » June 18th, 2008, 4:12 am

"Mmmmm....starving!!" Moka jumped up excitedly, licking his lips.
Moka

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying