[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Pride Lands (Moka & ZimiJade) — My Lion King Forum

The Pride Lands (Moka & ZimiJade)

The Pride Lands (Moka & ZimiJade)

Postby Moka » June 14th, 2008, 9:59 am

Edit (Oct 17, 2009 by Moka) - This RP is one of our oldest, between me and one of the first members of MLK, ZimiJade. It's about my character Moka as a cub being adopted by a lone lioness. It's very short because ZimiJade disappeared shortly after it began. After that, Amanda, kovu42 and me RP with some new characters: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=4400

Enjoy!

Moka curled up in a ball on the soft grass and yawned. He opened his eyes again and watched the evening come. Then his eyes steadily began to close......

He was running through the flaming forest. He heard his elder's paws on the earth to his left and right. The cub heard his father yelling, "Run! He's catching up with us!!", yet another lioness panting, "We are fools to run." The whole forest pride was being engulfed in flames as a low voice rang through the forest. A branch fell behind Moka and he heard a thud and a crack, but he musn't look back. He was the first out of the forest, but when he looked back .. no one came out. He waited and waited, but no one came. When he looked again, he saw a white lion - the largest lion he ever saw. It was standing at the edge of the forest, then turned around slowly into the flames. Moka turned and ran as far as he could run.

When he awoke, it was nightfall. The moon had come up and was a picture-perfect crescent.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: The PrideLands: TLK or Made-Up Characters

Postby ZimiJade » June 14th, 2008, 10:44 am

[[I'll play my charrie Zimira =D, she's a daughter of Scar. One he refused to accept, yet Zimira still speaks fondly of her father, even though he is dead and never knew his true actions because she was hidden. ]]

Zimira padded through the grass, it was a beautiful night, yet she couldn't get random thoughts out of her head. It was frustrating, her two older sisters had found mates. Yet, she couldn't find anyone, and so it seemed that she would have to search. Her orange/rust colored pelt would often contrast against her families golden or cream colored pelts. Her eyes where different aswell, they where a shocking green.

She was the spitting image of her dead father, a traitor to his brother and nephew. Long gone, King Mufasa, and now King Simba. She was the daughter of Taka, also known as Scar. How much she was told he was a no good lion, Zimira still thought highly of her father. No matter how many tales she had heard from the older lionesses.

She sniffed the air, and caught the scent of a cub. She padded towards the cub, or rather where the scent was coming from. She finally spotted the cub in the grass, ''Young cub, why are you out here all alone?''she asked softly smiling down at the cub, as to not scare him. ''I'm Zimira, now, where is your parents?''. One thing about Zimira that was different, her personality was a noble one, yet kind.
ZimiJade

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » June 14th, 2008, 10:39 pm

The cub wasn't startled by his new companion. He told her the story of what happened last evening..."...and I don't know where my family is."
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 14th, 2008, 10:44 pm

Zimira gasped, ''Oh my''she gasped as she laid down beside the cub. ''That was alot to go through, especially for your age''. She wasn't going to leave a cub out in the dark to be preyed on my hyenas, it was against her nature, ''I will help you find your parents, until then, you can stay with me, now young one, what is your name?''
ZimiJade

Postby Moka » June 14th, 2008, 10:46 pm

"My name's Moka, whats yours?" he asked, "I'm glad you found me. I was beginning to worry I would be on my own forever."

[ Jade I got to go to work - see you later on? ]
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 14th, 2008, 10:48 pm

She licked the cubs head softly, ''My name is Zimira, daughter of deceased King Scar, a..Pridelander''. She also nuzzled the cub, ''No need to worry now Moka, you are safe''.

[[Okiedays, i'll speak to ya later, as i'm off to bed now XD]]
ZimiJade

Postby Moka » June 15th, 2008, 6:44 am

Moka gave her a kind smile. His mother used to nuzzle him exactly as Zimira did. He was comforted by her presence. "Does your family live in the Pridelands?" he asked in the utmost innocence.
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 15th, 2008, 10:00 am

Zimira smiled down at the cub softly, ''Yes, Moka''she sighed, ''My family does live in the Pridelands, however, i was a damned cub, an outcast since the day i was born. Even hidden from my father until the pride was taken over by King Simba''. She didn't have the slightest idea if Moka would understand what she was on about. ''How about, you come and live with me and then we find help to find you parents?''asked Zimira.
ZimiJade

Postby Moka » June 15th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Moka stood up quickly. "I'd love to live with you!" he exclaimed.
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 15th, 2008, 6:38 pm

Zimira chuckled and licked the cubs head again. ''Come child, we must get back to Pride Rock, it is not safe out here, not after what you experienced today''she said softly rising. ''You say you saw a white lion, i must say, i've never heard of there being a white lion around here before''.
ZimiJade

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying