[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras New Beginning — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 25th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Scene Start out black with talking
(Bully) You think you can just create your own pride and tell others what to do you bossy fool.
(Goth Kiara): Im not bossing others around, they don't have to join if they don't want to, they can leave if they want, i was just-
(Bully Interrupts Kiara) But you still tell others to come join your pride, even when they don't want to
(Goth Kiara): But it's just a way to invite them.
(Bully)YOUR NO QUEEN! YOUR JUST A BOSSY FOOL!, and you love To make love to Thomas.
(GOTH KIARA): STOP! NO HE IS JUST A FRIEND.
(BULLY) : Come on guys lets show kiara what happens when she tries to join us and try to talk peace, when all she does is order people around.
(Goth Kiara): I'M QUEEN OF MY OWN PRIDE, THAT'S MY JOB PLEASE STOP!.
(Another voice enterS) Haven't we told you many times not to try to fight back, and just walk away,
Because you don't listen to our advice, and just continue with your ways, we are going to report you for harassment.
GOTH KIARA: IM TRYING TO DEFEND MY SELF AND YOUR THE ONES HARASSING ME, PLEASE DON'T, STOP NOOOOOOOOOO.

Goth Kiara woke up all in tears and a little out of breath, She realized it was that same nightmare. Thank the kings of the past it wasn't every night though. Kiara with a tired and stressed expression in her eyes, lays her head back down on the warm rocky surface between her paws, then putting one of her paws over her eyes and muzzles she moaned about the memory that haunted her. Putting her paw back down, she looked out toward the light that came from the entrance of the Pride Rock den, it looked like it was going to be another beautiful day, something she needed to get her mind off that horrible dream from the past year. She got up, yawned and stretched her front and back legs, and shook her body, shaking off the sleepiness from her body to wake it up and walked out the den. Her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the warm sun. She turned her head toward the very back of the den to see her parents SImba and Nala were up and somewhere. Looking back toward the promontory, she walked to the tip and sat down to take in the morning view of the lands.

Goth Kiara used to be Queen of the Pridelands for a short while, until things gong wrong, very wrong. Some where faithful to her and some hated her guts and the way she ruled. But she wanted to give it a try to see if she could do it. But she became overwhelmed with problems that weren't supposed to be happening. Instead of ruling the Kingdom she was constantly trying to fight a battle of bullies that plagued the land and gave the other animals a hard time. It became so bad that it was hard to trust anyone and know who told the truth or not. there were alot of big lies and back stabbers around. Kiara had help on her side but it wasn't enough, even talking peace wasn't enough. No matter what she did it was still too much to the point she gave up and ran away from home. She went to see advice from Rafiki. Rafiki came to the conclusion that Kiara wasn ready enough yet to be Queen and still had alot to learn. Rafiki told her to seek some Hakuna Matata time with TImon and Pumbaa to take the time to recover what she had been through. So Kiara did just that for awhile till she was ready to come back home. But there was still the problem of the bad people in the Pridelands. So Simba retook over the land as King and exiled the bullies and got rid of all the darkness of the land with the help of Rafiki and looking to faith from the Kings of the past. It slowly died down, and everything was at peace again. Zazu flew to Kiaras hidden location in the jungle and told her it was safe to come back home as just a princess to the Pridelands. Kiara was paranoid from all the trauma she went through but was lonely too and missed her Pride and Family. So she decided to be brave again and come back home. And now its been awhile since she came home as just a princess of the Pridelands, now she is just learning to be queen and learning more about the Circle of Life. Rafiki agreed to be her teacher, and would have weekly lessons with him. Rafiki also to her that it wasnt just you that caused the problem with those bad people it was that just took advantage of you just trying to be who you were.

Goth Kiara Pride had no members there Pride was empty so they were waiting for newcomers at any day to rebuild the pride back up again.
After sitting on the promontory, Kiara decided to go for a walk.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2015, 9:45 pm

He remembered the knife going through his chest, into his heart. He remembered hearing his mother's screams of horror. He remembered the concert, making new friends. He remembered being stuffed into the special suit the CEO called Yellow Bear.
They all called him Golden Freddy.
But that wasn't his name.
Soon, he forgot his entire life. He just remembered his beloved mother, and his dying breath.

Now he was a lion. Still gold, still shiny, still have that bowtie and freaking annoying hat. At least all of his friends from his dying hour were here. They were killed by the same guy. Vincent. They had to get him back.
But how when he was an oversized kitten?
"Well, this is great." Whoa, Bon Bon? Why did he-- whoops, Gold always forgot Bonnie 2.0 was transgender-- she sound older! He wanted to be older! He was stuck on earth forever! He would never be able to age. He had been dead since 1987.
"Why do you think this is so amazing, Bon Bon?" Gold snapped, unsheathing his black claws and--ooh, that's new. Before he could begin lecturing Bon Bon, he saw his reflection in the river. Well, at least he looked decent. His tie and hat actually really complimented his eyes now. Before he had black, lifeless eyes with wires hanging out and dried blood all over his face. Now he had blue eyes, which matched his tie and hat. He looked pretty hot in lion terms.
"Aye, Goldilocks, are ye done looking at yeself in te mirror?" Ugh, Foxy. The pirate. Growling, Gold just walked away. He didn't need them. He just needed his mother.

Walking around aimlessly and totally lost, Gold eventually found Priderock. "What in the world?" He hissed. He decided not to get any closer in case anyone was around, but holy heck. How can a geologist ever explain how that thing form? It had to be manmade. It couldn't look that perfect for him and his friends to steal and call home.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 26th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Meanwhile, Kiara was still walking in the Pridelands thinking things through, in depression. Thank god she was a goth, she thought to herself, other wise she wouldn't be able to cope with all the negative stuff that keeps happening to her. And yet she was having a depression moment again, and now she thought of going to her forest, the dark forest, which was linked next to the Elephant Graveyard. But then again she should be attending her lessons with Rafiki. What to do? Ditch Rafiki? or mope in depression?, which was better, she could go to her forest and then see Rafiki. NO! Her duty and faith is to the Circle of Life and she needed all the education she could get, she could probably get some cheering up from Rafiki. Yes, Rafiki will know what to do, a meditation treatment with him is exactly what she needs right now, Even though she rather go to the Dark forest and go deep where she can enter her goth world of Metal music for comfort. But Rafikis African meditation will do today. Hanging out with the goths will have to wait for another time.
Kiara made her way to Rafikis, when she got there, she saw a Rhino talking with Rafiki. she kept her distance and waited for Rafiki to finish his business with the Rhino. Rafiki saw her standing there,
"Aaaw Kiara, your here, well if you will excuse me, I have to attend to my pupil and her lessons now, so thanks for the news and I will let the King know, Thank you"
As the Rhino left Kiara made a galaping run for Rafikis tree and made a jump and a climb up and entered his cozy big ranches.
"so Kiara, before we get started in your lesson, I want you to inform your father that the Rhino you saw me talking to, has informed me there is a lion in the lands that he spotted from afar"
"Really, thats good news, I hope hes looking for a pride"
"What have I told you before young lately"
both Kiara and Rafiki-"dont jump to conclusions"
Thats Right kiara, we don't know who this lion is, or why he is here, but the Rhino said he looked golden, so keep an eye out WITH Caution!"
"will Do"
"Now lets get started on your lesson"
"Actually I was hoping you can give me a meditation treatment, I had another one of those night mares and depression seems to be settling in on me again"
"well then, come over here and sit your self down and we will meditate with the spirits and kings of the past, then we get started on your lesson, Understood?"
"agreed"
"lets begin"Sitting side by side they started with there eyes closed.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » January 29th, 2015, 12:15 am

The gold lion had continued to wander, finding water holes, plenty of hiding places, battle grounds and even discovering spots that were rich with prey. The sun beat down on his metallic-colored pelt, not only making it hot but super shiny. Unless he was in tall, dried glass, he'd stand out because of the shine. Fixing his hat, Gold trekked on.

(Sorry, museless.)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 29th, 2015, 4:51 am

A couple of days have passed. Kiara was still having a rough time, talk about an emotional roller coaster, and Rafiki noticed that she was having a hard time keeping focus with her lessons, but she was a fighter, she wasn't a quitter, she was never to give up without trying, and because of this she was a stubborn lioness. And she would go visit her dark forest during these hard times, its how she coped. Then she would get back to focusing on her duties. But Kiara also hadn't been acting like herself and Rafiki noticed this as well, so he gave something to help ease her mind.
Rafiki: Alright Kiara lets see how you do with that remedy I made for you.
Kiara: Thanks, I hope I get better.
Rafiki: your not sick, your just having one of those cycles, its normal.
Kiara: I know.
Rafiki: Have you see that new male lion around yet?
Kiara: no, but I have told my dad about him, and we have been smelling his presents yet, should we, go find him and introduce ourselves or...
Rafiki: No, he will either leave the land or let him come to the you, you don't want to take any chances of him attacking out of the blue, its happened.
Kiara: Good point.
Rafiki: Ok so where did we leave off with your lesson? What can you remember from last lesson.
Kiara: that when it comes to our mother earth, there is always a new beginning that starts at the end
Rafiki: the end of what?
Kiara: Death?
Rafiki: yes, now I want to go over-(Rafikis voices start to fade away as the the scene gets further away from Rafikis tree)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » January 29th, 2015, 4:56 am

Gold was interested in the fat looking tree, but he heard voices, so he didn't get closer. He just crouched down in the grass and flicked his tail tip. His hat on the top of his head, Gold creeped forward, coming to stand underneath the tree. He suspected his shiny fur would glint in the eyes of whoever was talking, so if he was going to be caught it better be now. Narrowing his blue eyes, Gold adjusted his bowtie and anticipated a greeting.

(On my phone)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 29th, 2015, 6:10 am

Rafiki suddenly held up his hand to interrupt kiara talking, with a distracted look on his face
Kiara:What did I say something wrong
Rafiki:no,...(sensing something outside the tree, he looked at kiara and whispered) we are not alone.
Kiara: oh...well what if its just my fath-
Rafiki:SHH(putting a finger to his lips)...wait here, and stay put.

Kiara didn't move, and just watched Rafiki, as he grabbed his stick and quietly made his way to a viewing branch. Once Rafiki was on his viewing branch, he looked down towards the ground to see surprisingly a golden male lion laying next to Rafikis Tree. Rafiki felt he was safe enough to down out to him.

Rafiki: HEY YOU, MALE
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » January 29th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Gold smiled at the monkey, taking off his hat and dipping his head to Rafiki. "Good day, sir. I hope you don't mind me hanging around for a little bit." He said formally, putting his hat back on. "My name is Gold. What name was given you, sir?" Sitting up straight, Gold smiled at the baboon.

(On my phone again + Gold is being quite the gentleman xD)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 30th, 2015, 12:03 am

Rafiki: aah you must be the new lion I heard of around here.
(Kiara calls out from inside the tree) Really Rafiki?
Rafiki: uh, yes Kiara, but stay put, and let me talk to him first.(Rafiki turns to look down at Gold) So we have heard of your presence here, what brings you to the lands? (he said swinging and holing on to one branch with one hand and his feet resting against the top of the trunk of the tree)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 12:22 am

"Oh, it is a mixture of homelessness and boredom." Gold purred. "I have a whole bunch of friends who wouldn't care enough to be here, so it's just me, sir. Plus, I have nothing better to do." He lifted his chin. "May I stick around for a bit longer, or is there someone here of higher authority I must talk to?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying