[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Re: Is Happiness Possible (Private RP- VM and Adofo)

Postby VitanisMate » February 12th, 2015, 12:22 am

The evil lion quickly said, "Gee whiz and they call me insane. You're actually talking about eating another lion, you cannibal." He quickly said, "My name is Grimla and before our time with eachother is over you will see me become the most evil lion ever!" Fara again smiled and said, "Well why are we wasting time by talking? Let's go towards Pride Rock and hurt these lions." She then went towards Tua and said, "I can take care of myself by the way..."

Simba quickly said to his son, "Kopa where have you been all of this time?"

Kiara did a little laugh, "You didn't know him but yes he was. My mothr and father still have nightmares over Zira killing him."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 12:28 am

"Oh really?! Remember the hyenas? The rockslide? The herd of elephants? The raging river rapids?! And who risked his furry butt to save you?! Me!"

"Zira beat me really bad. Then she pushed me in the river when it was raining. She was hoping I'd drown, but I just got washed away. Really far away. I got lost trying to find the right way back since the river kept spliting....and I finally made it!"

"I wish I could have seen how evil my mother truly was earlier."
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby VitanisMate » February 12th, 2015, 2:36 pm

Fara immediately sighed and huffed it off, "How fascinating. Now let's go with this lion here and steal some food and water."

Simba paused as he said, "You've...You've been through a lot son. Never will I ever lose hope for my children again."

Kiara looked at Kovu and said, "Well she was still your mother so you cannot be blamed for that. I am just glad that you had your own mind and came to your own views."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » February 12th, 2015, 11:29 pm

" No. No just walking in. That is ALWAYS your first mistake. We get close to their home, stay out of site and when they bring up their kill, when they leave to go get another, that's when we all go in. Got that?!"

"We'll never let you go again!" "I'm just glad to be home!"

"Yeah.....because of you!"
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 17th, 2015, 5:56 am

Fara was about to say something smart when the evil lion immediately said. "Good idea Tua and when their backs are turned then we slice their throats!"

Simba looked at his son Kopa and said, "Kopa we have a lot to talk about. Zira's dead and her pride came to join us..."

Kiara smiled and said, "But it took a lot of bravery from you for standing up to your mother."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 20th, 2015, 9:46 am

Tua: So just don't blow it and give us away!

Kopa: .....Vitani?! She's a part of the pride again?!? Where is she?!?!!

Kovu: Yeah...but I would never known I could do all that...if it wasn't for the love of my life!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 20th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Grimla looked at Tua and said, "I have my own reasons to kill the Pridelanders fool so keep quiet!" Fara looked at Grimla and said, "Why do you hate them?" Grimla looked at her and said, "They wronged me in the past, and now they will be in the past after I kill them."

===

Simba looked at his son and said, "Well last time I saw her she was by your sister and her mate."

===

Kiara again smiled but said with a frown, "Kovu do you feel like...something bad will happen soon?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 9:01 am

Tua thought to himself "Pridelanders? Where does that sound so familiar?!"

Kopa took off and found the three. "Kiara?! Is that you?! Do you remember me!??!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby VitanisMate » February 26th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Kiara immmediately backed away as she saw a strange lion gallop up to her. "Kovu! This lion here..." she quickly paused and said, "Uh yes...you do look familiar. What's your name?"

Grimla looked at Fara and said, "I know of the males of this pride. Why don't you use your beauty to entice the males in so I can slice their throats?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Adofo » February 27th, 2015, 10:49 am

Kopa got a little closer. "Kiara.....it's me! .....You can't recognize your own big brother?!" He said with a smile.

"I'm not too sure about that. If they see one of us, then they'll be on high alert."
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying