[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Outlands Aren't All That Bad (OPEN: Searching for members) — My Lion King Forum

Outlands Aren't All That Bad (OPEN: Searching for members)

Re: Outlands Aren't All That Bad (OPEN: Searching for member

Postby Labatis » March 17th, 2015, 7:34 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]MEANING: impulsive

SPECIES: lion

COLOUR: almost identical to cub Simba[/quote]

What is your lion's name, and which pride does he belong to? Actual or Bachelor? (Sister pride is closed until we get females to join. If your lion cub joins the actual, there is a high chance he will be chased once he reaches adolescent stage. If you still wish to use that same character after he is chased, you can bring him to the bachelor.)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby it means no worries » March 18th, 2015, 5:22 pm

sorry for missing my name, that was me copying and pasting from another topic.

Name: Namawla
actual pride

thanks!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Labatis » March 18th, 2015, 5:50 pm

That's fine. c: You're accepted.

You can start posting for the RP now, people who would like to join can still come in as well.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Golden-Reily » March 22nd, 2015, 5:41 am

Sorry for my absence, I was grounded for a week off all electronics. Are you going to make a separate topic for the RP?
Golden-Reily
The Tiger Overlord

Before you ask, I'm a woman.

Nickname(s): Reily, Mobayo, Ravine
Pride Points: 0

Postby Labatis » March 22nd, 2015, 6:58 am

Considering this was created on the RP thread instead of the RP Discussions thread, I don't think I will be making another thread unless I make it private. My sister will be joining in soon, but you can start posting for the RP whenever you'd like. c: I will be putting my character in momentarily.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Labatis » July 9th, 2015, 12:52 am

Iri has been accepted into the RP! Her character will be added onto the front post.

Username: Labatis
Name: Kufanya ''Kufa''
Pride: Sister Pride
Description: A light brown based lioness with a tint of darker brown socks. She has a lighter cream underbelly, and dark brown eyes. Her toes are around the same color as her underbelly, as well as the bridge of her nose. Her nose color is a reddish pink color, along with her paw pads and the inside of her ear.
Relatives: -
Personality: Kufa is a very 'anxious' character. She despises change, it has always been a pet-peeve of hers. If anything big happens in the pride, she begins to become a little more quiet, and away from whatever was the change until she gets used to it. Because of this, she is also a little afraid of commitment, for fear of what may happen in the future.
Kufanya is very loyal to everyone in the sister pride, meaning she would never do anything risky if it seems to be breaking any of their rules. She's sympathetic towards each and every member, but rarely says anything optimistic to them. It is what it is, what is the point in lying about it?

Username:
Name:
Pride:
Description:
Relatives:
Personality:
History:
Reserve

From this point on, I ask that everyone PMs me character forms so that this can be nothing but RP posts.
I will also put this on the front post, so other people know and will not randomly post a form in the middle of the RP.
You may start whenever!
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » July 13th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Lazily lounging around with a bored, disinterested expression as always, Uangaze devoted her spare time to practically dragging herself across the soft earth and crushing any kind of arthropod or insect that crawled in her way. It didn't matter if it was an earthworm or a stag beetle, or even a mere termite, the second she spotted it, she would squash it and move on. She wasn't even particularly certain as to why she was doing this, but she presumed it was because she had no hunts to attend and no friends to chat with. Other than the one daughter who still stuck around her, she had no one.

Her thoughts turning to her fourth cub, Uangaze stood up and padded over to where she had hidden Ua, in a thick patch of shrubs. The little infant was curled up tightly, her tiny paws hiding her face. Despite the fact that she wasn't mewling to her mother for milk, Uangaze gently plucked her from her sleeping place and set her down between her forepaws. She began to carefully clean bits of dirt and plants from her cub's white fur. She looked around, a scowl now on her face. She wished she was a rogue rather than living in a pride, even if it was just a small group. Yes, it would make life a little more difficult, but she was a good hunter. However, although she didn't feel very attached to her daughter, she knew leaving her even for a brief period of time to go hunting would risk her being snatched up by a honey badger or leopard, or some other thieving animal. She wasn't quite willing to take that chance.

[Kind of a bad starting post, sorry. Labatis's character is in the sister pride, so Uangaze might have someone to talk to. :p]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby sara_cheese828 » July 21st, 2015, 7:49 am

Tracking
sara_cheese828
He Lives In You

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He Lives In Me

Nickname(s): Sara Cheese
Pride Points: 0

Postby cubbykovu » September 1st, 2015, 6:29 am

Teeko: Meaning Cheeky
Colour: Chocolate Brown fur, sandy tuft, coppery tummy fluffs
can I join please ?
cubbykovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): CK, Cub
Pride Points: 3

Postby Labatis » September 7th, 2015, 5:59 pm

[quote="cubbykovu"]Teeko: Meaning Cheeky
Colour: Chocolate Brown fur, sandy tuft, coppery tummy fluffs
can I join please ?[/quote]

Remember to take these forms to PM.
We'll talk about it then.
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying