[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » April 7th, 2016, 7:31 pm

Angus chased after the zebra as soon as he saw Kamaria run out. He slowed when she changed direction and started hunting other members of the herd. We need more than one? He rolled his eyes before realizing he was beginning to lose the zebra. Angus picked up his pace, lunging himself at its rump. His claws sank into its flesh as it tried to shake him off, soon toppling over from a loss of balance.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Kamaria smiled, running back and helping Angus take it down.

"What, did you really think I would let you have all the fun?" Kamaria asked, smirking.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » April 7th, 2016, 11:56 pm

He squinted at her, confused as to why she was chasing other zebras before. But he shrugged it off, sinking his teeth into the zebra's neck. He didn't want to try and suffocate it right away- he wanted to have a little fun in seeing it suffer. I didn't know she'd come and help with this one, so yes. Angus scoffed playfully. "Psh, of course not."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2016, 11:57 pm

"Uh huh, sure.." Kamaria said, rolling her eyes, chuckling, going for the stomach.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying