[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Kamaria looked at Angus, then she said, "Yeah, I was only a cub, one who had a serious temper when it came to herself and her friends! You see, what happened was this male cub and his little gang always made fun of me, Kanuk and Lilith. I had enough of it, but before I knew what was happening, I attacked him, almost killing him."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 19th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Angus took a couple moments to process what she had said. "You were only defending yourself. It isn't your fault." he spoke in a softer tone, hoping it would help her stay calm. "You may have injured them badly, but you didn't kill him. You shouldn't blame yourself for what you did, Kamaria. If you didn't do anything, they might have."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2015, 3:46 pm

"I know, but...." Kamaria said, swiping at the ground. "I just can't take it anymore, Angus! I can't! I wish....I wish Mom were here, to comfort me, like she always did when I was a cub."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » March 19th, 2015, 4:04 pm

Angus flinched when she swiped at the ground, and quickly relaxed soon after she did so. "I am sorry that I am not as comforting as your mother was. I don't know where she is either, but maybe she is somewhere in the pride. After all, you have hardly looked around after you were accepted back in." He did feel sympathy for her, but there wasn't much he knew how to do.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Kamaria took a couple of deep breaths, then she looked at Angus and came closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder, her face in his fur. "I'm sorry," She whispered, feeling some more tears fall down her cheeks.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 19th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Angus looked down at her, sighing softly. "It's okay, you don't need to feel sorry about anything." he brought his voice down to a near whisper. Angus didn't know how to sympathize her, other than assuring her that everything was alright. He had to admit it, he was terrible at comforting others.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Kamaria looked up at Angus, then noticed how close she was to him. He could see how his eyes shined in the light of the sun, and the way the color of them seemed to make her want to look at them forever. "Angus..." Kamaria whispered, looking from his eyes to all over his face, especially his lips.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 19th, 2015, 10:29 pm

Angus was looking off to the side in search for the lion when he heard Kamaria's voice. "What is it?" He asked, drawing his attention back to her. She had stopped crying for a couple of moments, which made him want to smile. He was getting somewhere, at the least. In the couple of moments he had, he thought about the way she spoke. Unsure if it meant something bad was nearby, he spun his head around to double check if the male lion had appeared anywhere. "Is something wrong..?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 19th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Kamaria shook her head, then she leaned in and kissed Angus. She didn't know why, but she felt like she wanted to do it.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 20th, 2015, 1:44 am

Knitting his brows with confusion, he asked, "Then wh--" Before he could finish his question, Kamaria had leaned in, kissing him. Angus stiffened, growing red with shock. He sat motionless, not sure what to do or say. For a second he joined in, but pulled back soon after. He opened up his mouth to speak, soon finding the inability to say a word.
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying