[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » May 4th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Angus appreciated the friendly gesture, striding along, not making the biggest effort to catch up. For some reason, he wanted to keep glancing at Kamaria, assuming that he was just being overprotective after the whole encounter with the lion that may not even return. He huffed, ignoring whatever was going on in his head. It wasn't too hard to ignore it, having noticed the pride territory was now in view. Only a couple more steps, and they'd be there.

(That post was all over the place. Sorry. ;o;)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 5th, 2015, 3:44 pm

(That's okay, dude!)

Kamaria looked back at Angus and smiled at him, feeling almost.... safe when he's around. She looked ahead, seeing the pride, and she sighed, slowing down so Angus could catch up.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » May 5th, 2015, 8:47 pm

By the time Angus was standing beside Kamaria, they were both in front of the pride- or at least the pride members that were still around the bones of their meal. The first one to come into view was Mbwana, who was laying down beside the bones. He must've not noticed Kamaria yet, because he hadn't jumped up to greet her yet. Angus sat himself down, resuming his small ''job'' by keeping an eye out for the rogue.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 6th, 2015, 3:56 pm

Kamaria looked at her little brother, smiling, then she went up to him and nudged him, saying, "Hey pipsqueak." Mbwana looked up at her and then he grinned, tackling her to the ground. "You goofball! Come here, you!" Kamaria said, wrestling with him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » May 6th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Angus shifted his gaze towards the two, a small smile appearing when he saw them wrestling. I suppose they've noticed one another. He thought to himself before turning back around. At least he could hear them play, which was entertaining, especially since they were partially visible in the corner of his eye.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 6th, 2015, 4:15 pm

"No fair, Kamaria!" Mbwana groaned, making Kamaria laugh.

"Aw, don't feel bad, when you're older and stuff, you might be able to beat me." Kamaria said, nudging him a little.

"Might? Might? I will beat you, Kamaria, you just wait and see!" Mbwana shouted.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » June 17th, 2015, 4:32 pm

(So sorry for not replying earlier! I went absent on the forums for a while, but now I should have the time to reply more.)

The temptation of walking over to join their play fight was high, and it was difficult to refuse. However, his job remained the same- keep watch. Mbwana sounded strong, and if he could, would become a great king. Kamaria was going to become queen though, right? As long as her father was alright with seeing his daughter as a queen, that should happen. But would Mbwana be forgotten? Or just respected as royalty, just not as a king? Angus really needed to stop questioning himself. Everything would turn out fine, they can figure that mess out later.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » June 22nd, 2015, 1:22 am

Kamaria shook her head, then she said, "Of course you can squirt." Then she ruffled up his tuft, laughing.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » August 15th, 2015, 9:22 am

"Hey, has Mbwana had some training yet? .. For instance, battle moves?" Angus questioned, tilting his head in the direction of the two. "Not quite sure if he's old enough, but you got to start at some point." He unsheathed his claws and scraped at the ground slightly so he wouldn't feel the need to move as much.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 18th, 2015, 10:35 pm

"Dad started to train me, but after some stuff, he forgot." Mbwana said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying