[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » August 18th, 2015, 10:40 pm

"Ah, well then, you ought to learn some more then! That is, if Kamaria is fine with it?" Angus crouched down to face Mbwana, then looked up at Kamaria. "She can always help with the training." He smirked.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 18th, 2015, 10:57 pm

"Yeah sis! Please!?!?" Mbwana said, looking at Kamaria. She smiled and said, "Alright then. I guess I can teach you a thing or two I learned."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » August 18th, 2015, 11:05 pm

Angus chuckled slightly before returning to the cub. "Alright, Mbwana. Mind showing me what you know so far?" He sat himself down, lowering his gaze to him.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 18th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Mbwana smirked, then he started to get down low and pounced on Angus, saying, "You're my prey!"

Kamaria smirked, then she grabbed Mbwana in a headlock and said, "No, you're my prey."

"Hey let me go!" Mbwana said, making Kamaria laugh.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » September 10th, 2015, 4:44 pm

"Alright, well, that was.. pretty good. When attacking an opponent, try to get your paws above their head to bring it towards the ground. It could get them to possibly flip over, exposing one of their most sensitive areas, the stomach. You can either go straight for the stomach, or continue to scratch and bite at their face. If you can't topple them over, move towards the back of their neck or shoulder blade. It might not work very effectively, but it can result with some wounds."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 10th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Mbwana listened carefully, then he squirmed his way out of Kamaria's grasp. "Okay, Angus!" He said, trying it on his older sister, resulting in her lying on her back, laughing, and Mbwana pretending to swipe at her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 11th, 2015, 8:40 pm

"Much better! Now lets move on to something a little harder. You are a small cub, so this will come in handy. Try to leap onto your opponent's back. Then scrape at their back and maybe the scruff. It could either be slightly effective or very effective, depending on the skills your opponent has and his/her strength."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 12th, 2015, 2:30 am

Nodding, Mbwana got off of Kamaria's back and waited for her to get up. When she did, Mbwana jumped on her back and did what Angus said. Kamaria smiled and winked at Angus, then she fell down, pretending to be hurt.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » September 23rd, 2015, 3:59 am

Angus' ears flicked, watching Mbwana successfully pull off the move. It could use some work, but he is only a cub after all. He will tend to fail in some parts of the training.
"Alright, those are some basics. Now that you've learned them, try it against me."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 23rd, 2015, 12:17 pm

Mbwana smirked, then he jumped and tried the moves on Angus, resulting in him being on his back, pouting. "Crud, I definitely need more practice."

Kamaria got up and nuzzled her little brother, saying, "You'll get it, bro. It just takes some time." Mbwana smiled, then he said, "Thanks, sis."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying