[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » November 17th, 2015, 12:48 am

Angus nodded.
"You won't always get it right. This is why you need to learn to defend yourself a little more than fight." He began, getting closer to the cub. "Never let the opponent get to your backside. That'll allow them to get out of biting range. At all times, keep your eyes on them, and if they bolt behind you, turn immediately. Don't even try to attack." Angus lowered himself to the point it almost looked like he was sitting. This allowed him to turn easier. He then looked over at Mbwana, expecting him to do the same.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » November 29th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Mbwana looked at Angus, then did the same thing he was doing, smirking. "Alright, I got it."

Kamaria smiled, then looked at Leo and Jazz who were watching the three of them.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » November 29th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Angus reached over to Mbwana, pushing his back down a bit more. Once the two were in the exact same position, he began to tell him what to do next. "Now, using mainly your back paws, shift in two different directions. Only jump to another side if you have to." Angus then shifted in a different direction. "Like I said, don't strike if they aren't in reach or begin to move to your backside. But, sometimes they'll try to poke at you, especially hyenas. When they do this, swipe at them with a paw as a warning. If the opponent continues to do this, dig your claws into the paw they try to poke at you with."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 1st, 2015, 12:54 pm

Mbwana follows his lead, listening to what he was saying, while Kamaria watched, smiling at her little brother.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » December 1st, 2015, 4:01 pm

"Your main goal is to strike here." As a quick demonstration to his last words, he poked the center of Mbwana's paw, claws sheathed. He pressed down to feel where the bones were underneath. "You could have a great chance of winning if you manage to crack the bones here. It'll be difficult, but worth it if it chases them off for the time-being." Angus then took his paw off of Mbwana's, setting it next to the other as he sat up properly.
"I think we should take a break for now. You've done a great job in these training lessons, Mbwana. I look forward to giving you more a little later on." He complimented, giving a small, yet proud smile.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 1st, 2015, 5:25 pm

Mbwana listened to Angus, then relaxed, smiling at him. "Thanks, Angus! This really helped me a lot!"

Kamaria comes up and gets Mbwana in a headlock, ruffling his tuft, making him squirm.

"Not the mane! Not the mane!" This made Kamaria laugh, then they wrestle.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » December 1st, 2015, 6:36 pm

Angus watched the two wrestle. They sure do that alot. At least it was entertaining for him, somewhat. After resisting the temptation to join in, his gaze shifted over to the rest of the land, parting his jaws for a couple of moments to capture any scents of prey. "Should we try hunting again soon?" He asked, keeping his voice down a bit so he didn't interfere with their fun.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 2nd, 2015, 1:04 pm

Kamaria looked up for about a second, about to answer when Mbwana tackled her to the ground.

"Oof! You little twerp! Sure Angus, maybe a little later." Kamaria said, trying to get Mbwana, laughing.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » December 9th, 2015, 8:47 pm

(Found your little hint in another thread. Sorry for not replying. :kionoops:)

Angus nodded, turning his head away from the two playing around. There were some herds about, and probably some other smaller creatures around on their own. The land always seemed to flourish, he found it hard for them to struggle through anything food related. I might hunt on my own soon, see what I can catch. He thought to himself, ears flicking to chase away the annoying bugs that flew around.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 9th, 2015, 9:02 pm

(It's alright and is that Kion?! AWESOME!!!!)

Kamaria stopped wrestling with Mbwana and looked at Angus. "You up for some grub, Angus?" She gets up, stretching and shaking the dust off of her fur.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying