[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » April 22nd, 2015, 4:13 pm

Once the two arrived, Angus studied the tree carefully, craning his neck to help look around the tree. "There's a low branch over here," he began, placing a paw on it to check on how sturdy it was. "I think it would hold well too." Angus gripped the branch, hoisting himself up, using his other paw to help balance himself. As cautiously as possible, he lifted one of his paws to grip the other branch, soon having to remove it. "This branch up here should be a pleasant spot for the scraps to stay, for it can only be visible if you were in a specific position. Only the scent would lead scavengers to it." He had thought about covering it up with dirt or mud, but that would be harder to accomplish, since staying steady on the branch was hard enough. Angus rotated himself slowly, finding enough balance to put his forepaws on the higher branch. He gently dropped the scraps onto it, retreating to the ground. "Your turn." He huffed.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 22nd, 2015, 4:16 pm

Kamaria shook her head, then she carefully climbed the tree and placed her scraps beside Angus', then she retreated back down.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » April 22nd, 2015, 4:31 pm

Angus gave a quick smile, glad that she hadn't fallen. However, his smile disappeared when he glanced back towards the pride. Hopefully we didn't take too long. He thought to himself, trotting back in the direction the territory was at.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 23rd, 2015, 3:44 pm

Kamaria followed beside Angus, breathing deeply. "You know.... I shouldn't say this but... Thank you, Angus, for everything." Kamaria said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » April 23rd, 2015, 5:09 pm

Angus' ears perked, glancing over at Kamaria. He wasn't sure what all he had done that was worth a ''Thank you'', but he was glad that she appreciated it. "No problem." Angus smiled briefly, soon facing forward to make sure he wouldn't trip anywhere.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 24th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Kamaria smiled, then she took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a second, and said slowly, "Hey, Angus, listen. About what happened before.... I didn't know what came over me. So..... I'm sorry if that caused you any trouble or anything."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » April 24th, 2015, 7:15 pm

Angus could tell what she was referring to according to her tone. "You didn't cause me any trouble. Why would you assume that?" She had apologized multiple times, in various tones, about the same subject. Its not like it bothered him, really. But now Angus was curious to why she even felt like she needed to apologize. It wasn't anything bad, after all.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 27th, 2015, 1:39 pm

"I.... Well, just thought.... I don't know, if you thought I was hitting on you or something. But it's not like that, I swear!" Kamaria said, blushing.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » April 28th, 2015, 5:29 pm

Angus chuckled softly, amused by the way she thought of it. "I believe you." He was tempted to add in how she fret about the oddest things, so much that he opened his mouth to say it. However, instead of saying what he wanted to, he just closed his mouth again, smiling to himself. Some thoughts can't be said. Angus noted, giving a small flick of his tail.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 29th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Kamaria looked at Angus, then she shook her head and said, "Thanks." Before she knew what was happening, she nuzzled Angus and bounded ahead of him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying