[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » December 9th, 2015, 11:04 pm

Angus shook his head, realizing he had been zoned out in thought. His gaze flicked over to Kamaria, processing her question. "Grub..?" He repeated. What an odd word. He must not have been focused enough to really understand what she meant by that. He didn't want to say more than that, or else he may embarrass himself. Instead, he just sat there, hoping that she might restate her question.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 10th, 2015, 12:50 pm

Kamaria looked at him, then she laughed slightly and said, "I meant that do you want to get something to eat?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » December 21st, 2015, 5:01 pm

He cleared his throat, giving a small chuckle of embarrassment. "Oh, yes," Angus responded as it all clicked together in his head, "Of course. What did you have in mind to hunt?" The cream-colored male rose to his paws, taking another look at the land. There's definitely a lot of choices. He added silently.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 23rd, 2015, 4:07 pm

"Hmm.... Maybe a zebra or something. I'm not sure." Kamaria said, getting up and stretching.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » January 7th, 2016, 5:26 pm

"Alright, let's see what we can find." He was quite fine with the thought of trying to go get a zebra, it was one of his favorites just like it was for any other lion. ..Most of the time, that is. Angus gave a quick shake of his ruffled up mane in hopes to get loose grass blades and dirt out of it. Nothing seemed to come out, but he was satisfied long enough to begin heading down the hill he was sitting on.
His jaws parted, taking in the scents as more and more began to linger. It was almost like an instinct to growl whenever he did this, though that was something he would be doing on a patrol of some sort in a pride. Still, picturing the zebra clamped between his jaws was all he needed to growl.

He paused, a zebra herd coming into view almost a second after the scent hit him. He turned to face Kamaria, whispering, "They're right over there. Any specific plans you have for hunting one down?" Though he's hunted for himself, his mane was still a disadvantage in stealth. If Kam didn't have any specifications, he'd just have to deal with his average hunting skills and hope her skills makes it easier.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2016, 5:37 pm

"Well, maybe I will circle them, and you will follow behind, and when you see some weak-looking ones, pounce them," Kamaria whispered back, looking at him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » April 3rd, 2016, 6:20 pm

Angus nodded, continuing to approach the zebra herd. He'd wait for her to circle them, but for now he needed to get close enough to search for any that were falling behind or were weak in some way. There were a few noticeably old members of the herd, a little slower than ones in their prime. It appeared to be male, and a little underweight compared to the rest. "We should keep an eye on that one. He'd make for a good meal if we don't find other easy catches." He felt bad, targeting the easier kills, but he was a rogue male hunting for another pride. They should be thankful that he was helping instead of challenging for the throne.

(Another extremely late response. I'm really bad about keeping active on the forums lately.)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2016, 2:51 pm

(It's okay, dude!)

Kamaria nodded, soon starting her circling of the herd, keeping low, watching the herd.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » April 7th, 2016, 6:51 pm

After watching the herd graze for a while, Angus turned his attention back to the weak one he pointed out earlier. It didn't seem like there were many weak zebras about, so it was best to bring down the elderly one before they lose the hunt all together. He made a small rustling sound in the grass with his tail, signalling to Kamaria to aim for the one he was targeting. The sound alerted a zebra or two, but with the silence that came after it, they began to calm down and graze again. Angus moved as quickly as he could, remaining close to the ground in hopes his mane would appear to be nothing more than a dark patch of grass. He'd wait patiently for Kamaria's next move, preparing himself to lunge at any moment.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 7th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Kamaria took a deep breath, hearing Angus's signal, then gets into position, then runs out, making the herd go, but she was faster, separating the weak one from the rest, letting Angus handle it, while she went for a couple others.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying