[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] Kion's Reign — My Lion King Forum

[Request] Kion's Reign

[Request] Kion's Reign

Postby Golden-Reily » March 17th, 2015, 7:46 pm

~ STORY ~

After Simba had died, every animal in the pride had mourned. Their great king was dead. But Kion rose up with a roar, his powerful body scaring many of the animals. As Kiara was staring at her dead father's cold body, her eyes were quickly placed on Kion. "It can't be.." Elder Kiara said in shock. Kion was said to have died in the fire of Pride Rock many years ago. "Kion!" Fuli said as she ran toward her long-lost love. "I've missed you too, Fuli." Fuli stared at her King with joyful eyes. "I have a surprise for you, Kion." Fuli said, leading her King to a small den. Kion stared at two new healthy cubs, of he was the father. "I'm a father. I'm a father!" Kion ran out of the den, and announced the news to the animals. The lion padded back to his wife's den, staring at a male and female. "They're wonderful, Fuli.." Kion said as he nuzzled his queen.

~ RULES ~

⍟ Don't use powerplay or godmodding. It's extremely unfair, and rude.

⍟ Please make a realistic character. Eg. if the animal doesn't have wings in nature, don't add them.

⍟ Minimum 'wolfspeak' is allowed, just don't go overboard.

⍟ Your character can't have any powers, not even flight.

⍟ Being a jerk in the RP is fine, (If it's in their nature) but in OOC, immediate RP Kick.

~ CHARACTER LIST ~

CANON

- Kion (Player : Golden-Reily)

- Fuli (Player : ...)

- Kiara (Player : ...)

- Kovu (Player : ...)

SEMI-CANON

- Meli ('Fleet', Player : ...)

- Zito ('Clumsy, Player : ...)

OCS

~ OC FORUM ~

Name :

Looks :

Mate :

Crush :

Cubs :

Other :
Golden-Reily
The Tiger Overlord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Before you ask, I'm a woman.

Nickname(s): Reily, Mobayo, Ravine
Pride Points: 0

Re: [Request] Kion's Reign

Postby NightDaiana » August 13th, 2015, 9:08 pm

can I be Fuli? :D
NightDaiana
we are one in Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mufasa protect us in the heaven

Nickname(s): Dai, Arcee, Daiu
Pride Points: 1

Re: [Request] Kion's Reign

Postby KovuandKiara » August 19th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I'll be Kiara if that's okay.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Return to Lion King Roleplaying