[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Lonely Life. — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Re: Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby Kipekee » May 2nd, 2015, 12:57 am

Mbali was actually far away snoozing in a baobab tree, seeming like she was quite pleased with the disappearance of Simba and Nala. That left her as the only one who could step up as Queen. Then, all of Ahadi and Uru's cubs would have a reign. She wasn't responsible for it, however. It just happened to be her lucky day.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 12:59 am

Adofo went after his niece and stopped in front of her.
Adofo: You think you're going without me?! I think not! ...Do you really think Timon and Pumbaa were the only ones following you as a cub?! Who do you think knew where you were when you met Kovu? And just FYI , I'M the best hunter of the pride. Thank you very much!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 1:23 am

GK:Your right sorry, well lets go then.

Once they both step off Pride Rock, GKiara put her nose to work to pick up Mbali's trail. Her nose spotted her aunts scent and fallowed it it towards the right.

KG:She went this way, lets go, lets not run, lets walk carefully, remember she cant know we are trying to spy on her.

With Kiara fallowing the Scent and Adofo following her and Zazu sitting on her shoulder having a bit of a ride on her back, Kiara spoted her aunt in the distance at the shade of the tree.

GK:Stop! (kiara said quietly) there she is, but....she isn't doing anything. Well I thought she was up to something. well I had to be sure. ok Zazu I have a new job for you, I need you to spy on Mbali for us. Keep out of sight, but keep an eye on her, and if you see her do anything not good, well you know what to do. can you do that?

Zazu: you can count on me (zazu said as he quietly took off without Mbali seeing, he flew around toward Mbali back so she would see him land in the tree she was lying under, Zazu made sure not to make any sudden sounds or moves, he stood very still, he hoped not to fall asleep or anything while secretly watching Mbali.

The sun was going down, and Adofo and GK headed back to Pride Rock, Kiara was tired and frustratingly upset and worried for her parents. Kiara lay exhausted in the den.

GK: Adofo what are we going to do? if something ever happened to them, I would have to take the throne, and I know im not ready yet.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 1:30 am

Adofo held his niece like when she was a cub
Adofo: It's okay, baby! I promise they'll be okay! But.......if it does come to that.....as Vice King.......I can take the role as King...until you decide you're ready
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 1:44 am

GK to Adofo: Well until we find them, we might as well be in charge, but if we are both in charge I still need to keep searching, and you should watch over the small pride and Pride Rock. And I can take care of myself, I can defend myself if need be, I am a aggressive fighter, thanks to Vitanis teachings. you need to trust me uncle please, I'm not a little cub anymore. why do you think Rafiki is schooling me to be queen? I already know a lot more then you think, I have tried being queen before and I know the laws pretty well.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 1:45 am

Adofo: ...........Okay. But don't you get hurt! Understood?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 2:23 am

GK: I will do my best (he nuzzles her uncle and leaves the den) I will give a roar if anything

GK stood at the edge of the descending walk way down PR. Kiara was tired but she would not rest much till she found her mother and father. She decided to search the closest dangerous place. The Elephant Graveyard, home of the Hyenas clan. Kiara always thought it thrilling to explore it, but this time was not for thrill it was for a search for parents. Kiara took a deep breath and descended PR and ran off toward the EG, as she ran she thought of something to add to her search. Since Goth Kiara had a place of her own that was linked to the Elephant Graveyard, she might just look there, but the only reason they would go there was if they were both troubled, sad and/or depressed. The goth forest of depression she called it. She didn't feel right that they would be there. Her parents didn't suffer what Goth Kiara suffered from but Both Simba and Nala understood there daughter did.
It was getting darker now that the sun was down, and that meant the EG would be even darker compared to the daytime. Kiara came to the edge of the Prideland border and crossed the river, and stepped into dry earth that was bear and a little decayed, she new where the entrance was to the EG and made her way to it. This was Hyena territory, she had to switch to alert mode fast, cause she needed to find some hyena to talk to. Since some of the Hyenas still worshiped Scars spirit, it may not be easy to speak with them. But Kiara hated hyenas anyway so it didn't matter, she had to do this. She took a moment to listen to the dark bony environment and use her senses carefully. She definitely herd some hyena chirps to the lefts and looked around for them. She was scared but more brave then scared. She looked up toward the appearing stars.

GK:Grandfather help me guide me, help me find mom and dad, I need your spiritual guidance Grandfather. Be with me.
Suddenly she saw two yellow glowing eyes in the decayed foggy dust in the fare distance, and began to see more. She looked behind her to make sure she wasn't being stalked by anyone. She saw a few green lights from the gysers. Then the eary sounding air was broken.

Voice:Well Well if it isn't the Goth Princess,
Kiara spread her legs a bit in case just incase she had to react
GK:hello, whos that?!

(uh can someone play as hyena for us? it can be any made up hyena)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 7:50 am

Graz: Me! Name's Graz! So your highness.....what are you doing out here in our territory?! We don't like intruders!
He had an evil grin across his face
Graz: You want to know what we call ones that aren't welcome on our territory? ....Lunch!!!
The hyena sprinted towards the princess but stopped in his tracks when three arrows rained down in front of him and almost pinned him dead to the ground. On the top of a nearby tall pile of old bones stood Adofo with his bow in hand.
Adofo:You want to know what I call ones that try to hurt my little niece? ...DEAD! So you had better take a step back if you know what's good for you.
Graz took a step back. He and the other hyenas are a little intimidated by Adofo for what he did to them after Scar was killed. Adofo slid down the hill of bones while he used a big skull as a "surf board". When he reached the bottom he stepped off and walked up slowly to the hyenas.
Adofo: Now listen...and listen good! Because I am in no mood for your little comedy act! Where is my brother?! Him and his mate are missing!
Graz: W-who?! Simba?! No we don't know! We haven't seen him in a long time!
Adofo quickly reached down and grabbed the lead hyenas throat and lifted him high into the air
Adofo: YOU'RE LYING!!! I said, Don't lie to me, Graz! Now tell me WHERE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER?!?!?!
Adofo tightened his grip and Graz was doing his best to keep breathing.
Graz: W-w-we don't.....know!!!!
Adofo got really furious and tightened his grip.
Graz: Okay!!!! Okay!!!! I'll talk!!!!! I'll talk!!!!!!
Adofo slowly loosened his grip but didn't let him go.
Graz: We.....we know where they are.
Adofo: If they are hurt then SO HELP ME!!!!
Graz: THEY'RE NOT!!! THEY'RE NOT!!!! I SWEAR!!!!
Adofo: ........You're going to take us to them! NOW!!! That goes for all of you! You are all coming with us! I don't want you trying to pull a sneak attack after leaving you all behind. So here's the deal. Every last one of you guides us to where they are, you all stay in fromt of me and never leave my line of sight. And NO funny business. OR...you can all betray us and I have fun turning you all into vulture food! So.....what will it be?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 3:11 pm

Goth Kiara: Where are Simba and Nala? SPEAK! where do we find them? (Kiara growled at the Hyena knowing Graze had no choice but to ell them considering his life what on the line with this Human.)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 4:44 pm

Graz: We'll take you! WE'LL TAKE YOU! Just don't kill me!
Adofo dropped him and hit the ground with a thud
Adofo: If you trick us.....you won't live to regret it!
Graz: R-r-right! .....This way!
The hyenas began to walk them towards were the King and Queen were being kept
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying