[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » July 10th, 2015, 4:28 am

[Uh, she didn't actually climb up into the tree.]

"Well, losing those close to you is tough, yes, but that's life. And it's no doubt that life is tough but we need to deal with it," Chaltuu responded bluntly, flexing her claws with a bored expression on her face. She looked at Adofo as if to ask, Ready to start moving again? and hoisted herself up to her paws, hastily hurrying forward without waiting for him to answer. Whether or not he did, she didn't care much. Now she heard more birds that were chirping and folded her ears back against her head, narrowing her eyes at them with an irritated expression. It was as if they were singing nonstop.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Adofo » July 10th, 2015, 5:48 am

Adofo: Yeah. .....Well....I guess we should head out.
After a little bit more walking, they came to the top of a big hill and at the top, in the distance Adofo saw his home. Priderock.
Adofo: There she is! ....Priderock. ...Home!

(So we are doing what I said? Not the Mufasa thing. The other. Also, idk if I forgot or missed it but how does she know Simba "killed" her friend? I mean...nit to be racist against lions but a lot of lions in the movies look a lot alike. And I'm pretty sure Adofo said Simba's name to her before. I think anyway. So...how?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying