[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 13th, 2015, 2:16 am

(Takes place in the Pride Rock den) It was late in the Afternoon and Goth Kiara was in the den grooming herself, she was going to go on a hunt today but changed her mind "Ill do it tomorrow".

Just then her mother Nala the Queen, walked in looking a bit sluggish.

GK: Mother are you alright?
Nala: um no actually im starting to not feel so good.
GK: oh no you might be getting sick, maybe we should get Rafiki
Nala: no its probably nothing, let me rest tonight and let me see how I do tomarrow
GK: are you sure
Nala; yes
GK: ok, does Dad know
Nala: no, but don't tell him yet I want to wait and see how I feel tomorrow
GK: yes mom
Last edited by gothprincesskiara on May 13th, 2015, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Goth Random RP story(open)

Postby Gandor the great » May 13th, 2015, 12:44 pm

Gandor go's out hunting after another wise lesson from Rafiki

Gandor: stay low to the ground...take it slow now...
Gandor the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Gandor
Pride Points: 5

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 13th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Back at the Den Nala was actually starting to feel worse
Nala:Kiara, I think im getting worse, Go tell your father, I need to see Rafiki right away
Kiara: yes mom
Kiara stepped out the den and gave a urgent roar that spread through out Pride Rick and the Land. Simba came in to the den 5 minutes after
SImba: im here whats wrong?
Kiara: Mom is getting really sick we need to take her to Rafikis Right away
Simba:I will carry her
gothprincesskiara

Postby it means no worries » May 13th, 2015, 7:10 pm

Shuku bounded through the grass before scrabbling to a stop a metre from Simba

Shuku: What is wrong Simba? What is happening? Is she ok?
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 14th, 2015, 12:21 am

Simba to Shuku: Nala has gotten really sick, we are taking her to Rafikis to have her checked out, best to stay away encase its contagious.

Simba hurried on with Nala on his back, with Goth Kiara fallowing from a safe distance in case of the sickness being contagious. Once they got to Rafikis Tree, Simba called out to him.

Simba: Rafiki old friend, come down quickly its the Queen she seems to be very sick.

Rafiki popped his head out of the branches of his Baobab tree and saw with out a dought the condition Nala was in
Rafiki: oh dear, bring her over to the shade of the tree and lay her there as I come down
Simba Came to the Shade of the Tree, and layed Nala down carefully as Rafiki came down.
Rafiki: Nala, can you tell me what you are feeling?
Nala began to speak in a weak voice: stomach, its my stomach both feeling pains and nausea all in one
Rafiki thinking: hmmmm(rubbing his chin) I'm going to go whip up a remedy that should help this, I also need to look some to stuff as to what this could be
Kiara: incase this in contagious im going to wash up at the watering hole to rinse off any possible germs, im not taking any chances (kiara Ran off)
Simba: Wait Kiara, could you go hunt some food too, your mom will need to eat to heal from what ever this is.
Kiara: of course dad (runs off)

(changes to Rafiki up in his Tree) Rafiki is looking over some marking notes on his tree wooden wall that he uses to help him remember stuff, Thinking something over as he looks at some painted markings, which are like notes.
Rafiki: hmmmm, ah ha! (and then rushes over to his gourd collection and fruits and remedies and gets to work on a remedy.)
Simba is sitting next to Nala hoping his queen will be ok. Rafiki rushes down with his remedy.
Rafiki: Savanna flue!
Simba: the savanna flue?
Rafiki: Yep, not to worry, it not contagious, all she needs is this medicine I made for her and it will take several days for her to get better I will come back first thing tomorrow to give her some more I need to colect more ingredients to make more
Simba: Thank goodness its not contagious (nuzzling Nala comfortingly)
Rafiki: Eat up Nala
Nala ate up the remedy paste that Rafiki put in her mouth
Simba: Thank you old friend, Lifting Nala back on his back)
Rafiki make sure she gets plenty of rest
Simba: agreed, see you tomorrow

Simba left Rafikis tree and takes Nala back home. Later in the day Kiara brought back food for her mother and the Pride, and Simba informed her on her mother.

Kara: oh Thank goodness (nuzzles her mother)
gothprincesskiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 14th, 2015, 10:05 pm

(ok anyone can change to the next part if they want)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Minions8217 » May 16th, 2015, 2:49 pm

(I saw you're PM and I would like to join...so what character options are there?)
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 16th, 2015, 4:23 pm

(I will just Continue with the Story here to back everyone up on whats going on so far and and anyone can respond with anything from there)

Two days had passed and Nala was starting to feel better and better, she wasn't still over her sickness, but She was still well enough to move around. She just couldn't hunt for a while till she recovered 100% and till she got her strength back. Everyone in the pride kept an eye on her. Simba decided to take Nala out for a little stroll and take some time to enjoy tropical jungle near the Upendi Jungle Oasis. Goth Kiara was left in charge of Pride Rock for now till they got back. And Kovu was making patrols around the gorge and rivers for the King since Simba was taking some time off from Kingly duties.
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 18th, 2015, 7:07 pm

Sam was driving around in the ranger truck when she got to the place she was looking for. "Pride Rock.... This must be it." She said, shutting the truck off and walking over to it. She was tall, around 5 ft. 9 in., and she had short dirty blonde hair, light green eyes, and she likes to read a lot. Especially about lions, like the ones that she is going to see. She has a gift, she can understand the lions, knowing exactly what they are saying.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 18th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Goth Kiara sensed something out side of Pride Rock,"mom someone is here, and its Humans that's a car I just heard, stay here" and rushed outside to investigate. Goth Kiara stood at the top and saw a truck down in front below. Kiara was worried, who was this human? did she was a weapon was she friend or foe, she had no Idea, she watch the human to see what she would do.
gothprincesskiara

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying