[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with Adofo

Re: Private RP with Adofo

Postby it means no worries » May 16th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Rafiki scratches his head in confusion before stumbling on an apparent revaltion. He scrabbled around his poutches for herbs and spices into which he ground a stick paste. He gave the paste to the ape which started to regain conscience
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Adofo » May 16th, 2015, 4:53 pm

Mufasa: Sarabi? What do you think we should do with him?
The little ape then saw the newborn little prince and smiled. He reached for him even though he was a few feet away. He wanted to play with the little cub.
Mufasa: Rafiki.....put him down. ...I think he wants to play with Simba!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby it means no worries » May 16th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Simba: *bounces up eagerly towards the ape* Hi! I havent seen you before, what's your name?
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » May 16th, 2015, 5:52 pm

(He's a newborn. So I'm not sure if he can talk yet)

Adofo touched the little cubs soft face and smiled
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » May 16th, 2015, 7:17 pm

(sorry i didnt read your post properly, i presumed he was a kid)

Mufasa and Sarabi looked on as Simba and the ape crawled around playfully.

Mufasa then turned to Sarabi, asking:

Mufasa: It looks like Simba has a new friend! I presume we are going to keep him?
it means no worries

Postby Adofo » May 16th, 2015, 8:55 pm

(Its okay! :P lol)

Sarabi: ...I think we should adopt him! ...These two look so happy together! ....I know he's different...but there's just something....special...about him! ......Can we? Please, Mufasa?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » May 16th, 2015, 9:15 pm

Mufasa instantly made up his mind and with a paternal smile he replied:

Mufasa: Yes. Yes, of course!

(i suggest the next scene skipping ahead to their early youth maybe?)
it means no worries

Postby Adofo » May 17th, 2015, 1:08 am

A few years have passed and the young ape is sound asleep in between his parents. But a young cub, his younger brother, Simba came over to try to wake him up, since he had promised he would play with Simba that day. But Adofo was still super tired.

(BTW, i say it's easier for all characters to go by human years. So Adofo is about 6. So Simba is about the same age. BUT I was thinking....what if in like four or five days, it's Adofo's 6th birthday?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby it means no worries » May 17th, 2015, 9:17 am

Simba was trying his hardest to persaude his friend up, gnawing his ear and running into him with his head

Simba: Come on Adofo! You promised!
it means no worries

Postby Adofo » May 17th, 2015, 5:38 pm

Adofo: Simba! .....Big brother needs to sleep!

(Make him give him like puppy dog eyes! lol)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying