[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Cousins [private with Adofo] — My Lion King Forum

Cousins [private with Adofo]

Cousins [private with Adofo]

Postby Kipekee » July 18th, 2015, 12:34 am

"Wait, huh?" Said a reddish cub, looking up at her parents with confused blue eyes.
"Your cousins are coming over. And that is final!" Their mother said coldly, growling.
The dark red cub squeaked. "Cousins from who?"
"One of your mother's half-siblings." Their father said, more calm.
"He insisted he was adopted, though." The mother sneered. "Shadow and Zango are coming over with their five cubs."
"Wait, how did they have cubs?" Mewed a black and white cub. "Aren't they both males?"
"They had surrogates." The dark red cub piped up again.
The father wrapped his long, five foot tail around his three daughters. "Zekyu, Ziffenna, Dikeledi, my princesses. You get along with your cousins, yes? They will arrive tonight."
"Yes, Daddy." The three cubs said in unison.
The mother stared at one of her cubs, a quiet hiss escaping her. She would never accept that cub as her daughter ever again.

------

"I'm so excited! When Zor visited, he said Kipekee had her cubs!! Three girls. I'm so happy for her and Lord Zavok!" The purple demon chimed, shaking his now fully grown mane. "Shadow, do you think our cubs will get along? I'm kinda nervous. If they're anything like their parents..." He shuddered. "Come on, we're almost there!"
Letting his biological two cubs lead the way, the talkative demon just kept on chattering.

(The other three cubs are Shadow's. There is only five because the other lionesses died before having their cubs. :3 Take it away dude.)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Cousins [private with Adofo]

Postby Adofo » July 19th, 2015, 5:56 am

(Who all am I playing? If I'm right I know I'm Shadow. But that's the only one I could figure out)

Shadow: Stop worrying! Everything will be fine! And bey, once we settle in...I wanna cuddle with my handsome guy!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » July 19th, 2015, 8:12 pm

(You can play 3 of their cubs? I'll play the other 2. And you can even be Zekyu if you want)

Zango nodded. "'Kay."
"Eww, guys, stop." Hissed one of Shadow's daughters, Enbiach.
"Enbiach, it's your problem. I bet Aunt Kipekee and Uncle Zavok are no better!" Her brother Nokoli growled.
"We haven't even met them before." Enbiach shot back.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » July 20th, 2015, 11:52 pm

:bethatway:
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 21st, 2015, 1:42 am

(Okay)

Shadow: Kids, enough! We'll behave around you all if it'll make you happy. ...We don't wanna upset our little cubs.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » July 21st, 2015, 2:22 am

Zango then gasped. "We're here!! It looks amazing!!!!"

The burnt ground sloped down into a large camp with over five dozen dens. Almost all of the demons were there, since some were on patrol. Eight unfamiliar cubs were playing while their mothers kept a watchful eye. Kipekee was amongst the nursing lionesses.

Kipekee looked a little different since Shadow last saw her. Her tail band spikes were all bloody and her emo hair was a lot longer. She was lithe and looked as demonic as her colleagues. Her red eye tattoo was still there from when Zavok possessed her. The gold chain of her broken heart necklace was also a little bloodied.

Zeena was there, visibly pregnant. She didn't look too happy about bearing cubs. A familiar face was begging her for milk, but she ignored him. (It's Cole.) She appeared to be the cub's mother.

Dikeledi approached them. Her black and white fur was shiny and kind of curly. She had sparkling silver eyes. "Are you Uncle Shadow and Uncle Zango? I'll call daddy now."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 21st, 2015, 2:27 am

Shadow: Yep! That's us! Now kids, we want you all to be on your best behavior. Okay?

(So that i can have a little bit more to write, what are the three cubs names and who are they related to?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » July 21st, 2015, 2:56 am

(Weeeell I wanted you to name them, but Nokoli is Shadow's cub so only one of your cubs was sired by Zango.)

"Yeah, yeah." Enbiach snorted.
"Enbiach!!" Zango hissed to his daughter.
Nokoli just rolled his eyes.
"PAPAAAAA!!" Dikeledi shrieked, summoning the flame emperor and also causing Kipekee to glance to the side.
"Ah, you're here. I see you already met Dikeledi." Zavok turned to his daughter. "Go get your mother and sisters."
As Dikeledi ran off Zavok sighed and sat down. "How have you all been? Mind introducing me to your cubs?"
Kipekee stalked over. "Good to see you, Shadow."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » July 21st, 2015, 3:28 am

Shadow: Good to see you too! This is Roht, Ikol and Shama! (Roht and Ikol are boys and Shama is a girl)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » July 21st, 2015, 3:37 am

(Which is Zango's?)

Ziffenna and Dikeledi came over and Kipekee had to yell for Zekyu.
"Girls, make them familiar with you." Zavok asked them.
"I'm Dikeledi."
"I'm Ziffenna."
Kipekee and Zavok gave Zekyu an expectant glance.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying