[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN) — My Lion King Forum

A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Re: A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Postby escobea1 » August 31st, 2015, 5:34 pm

Pumbaa and Timon stretched awake, turned to Nala and bowed, then slowly made their way to the promontory.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 5:37 pm

"Mufasa, I know it isn't possible, but I really want to be a part of Kion and everyone else's lives and not as a human!" Sam said, looking at Mufasa. "Please, can you help me?"

Mufasa looked at Sam and said, "I'm sorry, I don't think it's possible."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 31st, 2015, 9:24 pm

Kiara: Sam listen, when this is over we will talk, I have an idea for you, there is a place for you in this world, but right now, just enjoy the ceremony.

Goth Kiara Smiled andlooked up at her proud grandfather.

Simba: here comes Rafiki, tell your mother

Kiara goes to the den

Kiara: mother Rafiki is here, is Kion ready for him yet?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 11:01 pm

"Kion is ready." She says as he finishes nursing.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 31st, 2015, 11:44 pm

Rafiki enters the den and Nala brings him to her paws for Rafiki to see for the first time.

before Rafiki could say Something

Simba: hes I know he looks like me

Rafiki: I was going to say he has your eyes, but all the same, now while more animals gather I just need to do the smear on the forehead , but this will indicate that he is the future Lion Guard. Simba while im doing this, you need to make a speech to the Animals about the new Lion guard, most animals will know what it is, some animals will not.

Simba: Me? but Rafiki we still dont understand how it works.

Rafiki: its ok what you for now will do, just do the best you can

Simba calmly sighs and approaches the promontory.

(ok now since I have already made the paragraph of explaining the Lion Guard someone else needs to do it now in Simbas own words please to the aniamals, so someone also need to do it this time)
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby escobea1 » September 1st, 2015, 12:19 am

Simba turned to the audience below. :hopeful:

"Animals of the Pride Lands, it is on this day that I present to you my son. He has been chosen to become the new leader of the Lion Guard." Upon saying this, Simba began to hear murmurs of confusion among the back herds. He gave Rafiki a glance, who was beckoning him to continue.

"As I have been told, some of you have yet to hear about the Lion Guard. Well this group will be dedicated to defending you against those who do not respect the circle of life. The second born royal lion or lioness who takes command will gather others, choosing only those lions who are the bravest, fastest, smartest, and keenest of sight. Together, the Lion Guard shall patrol these lands to stop any threat towards your herds. As my son will become the leader of our new Lion Guard, he will be given a powerful gift to help him. This gift is known as the Roar of the Elders. Your queen Nala and I will teach our son to use this roar; He will wield it responsibly to protect the Pridelands."
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 1st, 2015, 12:46 am

Kiara came up next to her father and wanted to add some words of her own. and whispered to her father.

Kiara: Well said dad, and now I would like to add to that.

Kiara to the Animals below: I also have some words to add, we still dont know how this lion Guard thing works because it was absent in the past do to Scars falier to take responsibility of it, but now that its back, as your princess and your future Queen, I believe I will be helping and working with my little brother somehow in the future to help the Circle of Life, and now we would like to present my baby brother, Prince Kion, the future leader of the Lion Guard.

Simba and Kiara stepped back together and let Rafiki come into view in front holding Kion in his arms, and he lifts Kion high in the air, and the animal crowd goes wild with trumpeting trunks and stomping hooves, cheetahs chirping and all the rest of the animals making noise. They were rejoicing at the sign of there new Lion Guard.

Kiara: they Love him dad.

Simba: yes, our future looks bright.

Nala and Kovu came up next to Kiara and SImba and they roared to finish of the presentation.

and all the animals started to leave.

(lets finish off this story with a happy ending)
gothprincesskiara

Postby KovuandKiara » September 1st, 2015, 2:15 am

Nala roared happily and smiles And cuddles into Simba. "I'm excited to raise our son." she says.
KovuandKiara

Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 1st, 2015, 2:40 am

and Camera Zooms out ....The End

ok so again I did this role play in case they dont do the tradition presentation of Kion, yes we had a human in it but I told Sam yes he could be in it sorry I didn't tell you.

WOWI haven't had this much fun role playing for Role playing this long. you guys are great. you all have wonderful imaginations, you all deserve pride points, feel free to join my role plays any time.

Thank you all for the Role play fun RP with you later.

(hugs and nuzzles to all who role played with me)

love you all
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » September 1st, 2015, 12:17 pm

Okay, so The Lion Guard is going to be a new forum or a new movie or something?
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying