[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN) — My Lion King Forum

A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Re: A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Postby escobea1 » August 30th, 2015, 5:54 am

"Ha, ha, I think he kind of does." Simba glanced to his daughter and nodded as best he could with Nala snuggling next to him.
"You're right Kiara. Even if we did chase away those hyenas last time, their leader Janja might try to retaliate. I still don't know who this hyena is, but I will use the back exit for Nala and Kion if any of Janja's clan is spotted. They're bound to be looking for them." Simba slightly shook his mane, attempting to get rid of the horrid outcomes in his mind.
"But right now we shouldn't worry too much about that. We'll stay together as much as we can. I'm sure little Kion would like to get to know his big sister and brother-in-law a little more, especially before being introduced to the entire kingdom." Simba nuzzled Nala as Timon and Pumbaa appeared outside of the den.
"Hey, aren't you forgetting some uncles too?"
"Timon keep your voice down." Pumbaa flipped his head knocking Timon off from his hair tuft.
"I didn't shout."
"We don't know if little Kion is sleeping." Simba coughed lightly to get the pair's attention.
"Guys, do you mind?"
"Oh, sorry Simba. No more eavesdropping we promise." Pumbaa and Timon scurried further outside, away from view. Simba placed a paw to his head and chuckled.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 30th, 2015, 4:21 pm

Days passed and Kion Finally opened his eyes

Goth Kiara: Mother look he finally opening his eyes, he is seeing the world now for the first time. Welcome to life baby brother. DAD! Come quick his eyes are open.

Simba trotted in hurry into the den, and Simba saw his sons eyes for the first.

Kiara: he has your eyes too dad

Simba: which makes me even more proud

Kion was taking in the sight of his own family wondering why they were so big.

Kiara: Hey Kion im your big sister.

Timon: this will be like raising Simba all over again.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KovuandKiara » August 30th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Nala smiles and purrs softly to her son. She licks his small orange tuffs of mane and smiles. "He's perfect." She says, nuzzling her family.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 12:46 am

Sam was happy for Nala and her family. She came into the den, coughing softly, then saying, "Is it alright if I see the little guy?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 1:23 am

"Of course." She says happily. "Sam, meet Kion."
KovuandKiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 1:26 am

Sam came over to where Nala and Kion were at, then she gasped softly, kneeling down and petting the little cub softly. "Hi there little guy."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 1:32 am

Kion purrs softly and cuddles up to Nala. "Thank you." She says.
KovuandKiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 1:33 am

"He's so cute! Man, now I really can't wait for my own kids." Sam says, feeling happy.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 1:39 am

She chuckles. "You will have them someday."
KovuandKiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 1:49 am

Sam smiles, wiping some happy tears away.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying