[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN) — My Lion King Forum

A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 21st, 2015, 4:49 am

INTRODUCTION

Goth Kiara was wondering why her parents were acting strange lately. and she had asked them what was going on, thats when they finally told her Nala was pregnant. Kiara being shocked with excitement sprinted across the grasslands telling telling the animals she was going to be a big sister, this stirred up conversations and news around the Pridelands. Kiara promised to watch over her mother and protect her if need be because she wanted this birth to happen for a new baby sister or baby brother. Kiara noticed that her father was having counsel meetings with Rafiki and the rest of the pride, and wasn't aloud in the meetings, As the Future Queen Goth Kiara was frustrated on why she couldnt be a part of it, and asked her father why, but Simba couldn't tell her why yet, and he didn't understand the situation fully and Rafiki didnt want Kiara to find out yet. Kiara went to go see Rafiki to ask him what was really going on but Rafiki yelled at Kiara because he told her to drop it and that he was really busy right now. Kiara felt sad and lonely because no one would tell her the truth of the situation. Nala comforted Goth Kiara and told her everything will be told when the right time comes. Kiara wanted to just be alone and she spent time alone at the top peak of Pride Rock, thats when Gk noticed a bright light in the distance and knew that her father and Rafiki must be talking about it again. Being upset and sad she spent the night there, while Rafiki and simba where having a talk with Mufasas spirit. Mufasa mentioned that the Roar of the elders has Returned, and How scar lost the responibility do to his evil deeds.

Simba: But father how come you didnt tell me this before?
Mufasa: I was gonna tell you, but I was gone before I even could
Simba: I see
Rafiki: It wont matter if you have a girl or a boy Simba, this new born will carry the responsibility of this roar. It will be up to you and Nala to make sure you raise this cub to be a good Lion and me and Mufasa are counting on you to make sure this one wont make the same mistake Scar did.
Simba: Dont worry I am way ahead of you, after you told me everything I didn't know about Scar. I wont let him think the wrong things. Kiara will do the same as well, she is a born leader.

That when Rafiki Realized he yelled at Kiara and told he was sorry and both Rafiki and Simba decided it was time to tell Kiara about the Roar of the Elders and that they would tell her on a night at Rafikis Tree, Mufasa spirit was there and Kiara smiled as she saw him. She understood that with her new born brother and sister she would still be able to help protect the circle of life as Queen and that made her even more excited about her new brother or sister. Kiara spent another night at the peak of Pride Rock thinking about he roar of the Elders and what the future will be like. Citani her best friend was sitting next her talking to her about it before they went to bed in the den with the rest of the pride.

(Anyone can start from there just dont have to birth happen for a while, I want the birth and presentation to be toward the end)
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Postby escobea1 » August 21st, 2015, 6:17 am

Not far from Pride Rock, Timon the meerkat lay snoozing atop a pebble bed while his warthog friend Pumbaa stared expectantly from above. Pumbaa’s snorted a few times, hoping to wake up his friend.

“Timon…Timon…Timon…Tiiimoooon” The meerkat cringed, opened his eyes and stood straight up to face his overeager buddy.

“Oy, can’t you stay asleep for a couple more minutes (yawn)?” Timon placed both hands on his head from headache but Pumbaa scooped him up onto his snout.

“But Timon, you promised we’d visit Simba first thing in the morning.”
“It’s not morning yet Pumbaa.”
“Oh but it is Timon, look!”

Just then, the sun rose to reveal the lush green Pride Lands around them. Timon groaned once a herd of gazelles wandered near them.

“Hey watch it!” A gazelle shouted after leaping above the duo.
“You watch it! Go around ya mook! Okay, okay Pumbaa, you win. March on and hop to it. Simba’s waiting! I hope his lionesses ate breakfast by now.”
“Aw Timon, you know that Simba vowed no lioness would ever, ever, ever lay a tooth or claw on us.”
“Eh, I still don’t trust them. Just don’t tell them I said that.” Timon yawned as Pumbaa trotted by herds of waking Zebras and antelopes.

“I can’t wait to see the look on Simba’s face. He’s going to be a daddy again!”
“Yeah Pumbaa. Our pal’s bringing home another little gal or guy.”
“I bet Kiara is really happy too. She did seem kind of lonely growing up. I hope she and the new cub get along.”
“So long as Kiara could help us out in babysitting, everything should be fine.”
“Well Timon, we’re here! “

Both friends looked up to Pride Rock, having approached the structure from behind.
“I wonder if we should wait outside, they’re probably still sleeping like we should be.”
“Aw don’t worry Timon. We’ll just take a quick peek in case they’re asleep.”

Just as Pumbaa said this, Zazu the hornbill swooped down in front of them.
“Ah Timon, Pumbaa! I take it you’re here to see the royal family.”
The two nodded cheekily and Zazu bowed.
“Well while you two still seem to not consider baths necessary, I’ll fly by and let Simba and the others know you’ve arrived. He’s been quite busy preparing for the new birth you know. A lot more than usual it seems.”
"Thank you Zazu. Timon was scared to go because of the lionesses."
"Oh was he now?"
"Hey I told you not to tell anyone!"
"Oh do not worry Timon, I'll go on your behalf. After all, I am the king's ma..."
"MajorDomo yeah, yeah we got it."
"Hmph, I see you still do not consider manners necessary either."
Zazu took off flying to Pride Rock, leaving the two friends to wait after all.
escobea1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KovuandKiara » August 21st, 2015, 7:19 pm

Nala lays in the cave, grooming herself and thinking about how she will be having another cub. She chuckles to herself thinking about how she and Simba played when they were Cubs and how she found him in the jungle and tried to keep telling him he needed to come home to Pride Rock. She gets up and walks around happily, swishing her tail from all the bugs as she prodded down to the river bank to drink some water. She goes back inside and falls asleep, dreaming about what the cub could look like or its personality. She has a dream of Simba being killed and she wakes up in a panic, realizing that everything is okay. She takes a deep breath and walks out of the cave down to where Simba is. She nuzzles him happily and purrs softly.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 21st, 2015, 8:53 pm

Sam was happy to hear that Nala was pregnant, so she went to find GKiara and congratulate her. "Hey, Kiara! Congrats on soon becoming a big sister!" Sam said, seeing Kiara at the peak.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 21st, 2015, 10:06 pm

GK: "oh hey Sam thank you very much"

just then Zazu flew up to the peak where GK was sitting, and aw Kiara

Zazu: "Princess im her to inform you that Timon and Pumbaa are here"
GK: " oh no not again, they have probably come to congradulate my parents and me, come on Sam lets not keep them waiting" Kiara said with a grudge.
Zazu: Now Kiara remember they are your fathers best friends, and if it were not for them your father-
Kiara: my father would would not not have lived or I wouldnt be born, yeah I know, but they still bother me. and Pumba with that smell of his, he has got to take care of that odor gas problem of his. and he needs to go ona diet.
Zazu: oh Kiara hush if Rafiki heard you talking like that, he would tell you-
Kiara: that is not how a Queen act yeah Zazu I got it Zazu, now lets go.

Kiara came down and saw her father and mother waiting for TImon and Pumbaa, and Goth Kiara sat next to her parents ready for the warthog and Meerkat, and she signs annoyingly. Simba hears this.
Simba: Kiara dont give me that.
Kiara: Dad im sorry but I dont like them as much I know they are like legendary heros for you but still.
Simba: Quite here they come.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KovuandKiara » August 21st, 2015, 10:41 pm

Nala sits next to Simba, looking to Kiara. "Be nice Kiara." She says, standing as they arrive. She bows to Timon and Pumbaa and smiles to Simba. She smiles looking to Zazu and Sam. "Hi Zazu and Sam." She chuckles.
KovuandKiara

Postby escobea1 » August 22nd, 2015, 12:02 am

“Congratulations on the new cub!” Pumbaa and Timon bowed back to Nala.
“We came as soon as we could. Timon and I were visiting his mother back at the oasis.”
“Yeah she gushed a lot again about how it was raising me. I guess it must be exciting for another family member eh?”

After embracing the king and queen, the duo approached Kiara and Sam.
“We’re sure you’ll be a great big sister Kiara! Maybe Sam here can help us babysit from here huh?” Timon and Pumbaa bowed to the royal lioness and settled near the two friends.
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby KovuandKiara » August 22nd, 2015, 12:11 am

She chuckles and pulls Timon and Pumbaa into a hug. "Kiara will be a great big sister. I'm not so sure I will be able to keep up with this cub. Simba will be a great father." She says, feeling the wind blow around her, knowing Mufasa is watching and agreeing to her.
KovuandKiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 22nd, 2015, 4:53 am

Gk: Thank you Timon and Pumbaa, and will you be wanting to take the cubsitting job again like you did with me? cause if you don't I will be doing cubsitting as well
gothprincesskiara

Postby KovuandKiara » August 22nd, 2015, 4:57 am

She sighs softly, looking to the skies and feels the wind in her fur and looks to Simba. "Kiara, You'll have fun with your brother or sister." She says, looking to Timon and Pumbaa. "You guys can help of course." She turns back to Kiara. "But as Princess, you're responsible for your brother or sister." She says.
KovuandKiara

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying