[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN) — My Lion King Forum

A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Re: A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 1:54 am

She nuzzles Sam happily. "Thank you for protecting me through this pregnancy."
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 1:56 am

"You're welcome Nala. I will do anything to protect you and your family." Sam said, hugging Nala.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 31st, 2015, 1:57 am

Kiara: um Same I wil have to talk about having kids, we will worry about that later something Rafiki tough me long ago, right now, Mom Dad isn't time for Kions presentation?

Simba: awh yes, Tomorrow Morning I will just a roar out to the animals in the Kingdom, I will tell Zazu we shall do Kions presentation tomorrow so Rafiki know, he always does the honers of showing the new borns, its tradition.

any questions before I have zazu send the message to Rafiki?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 31st, 2015, 2:05 am

Sam looked at Simba, then she said, "No I don't think so."
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on November 10th, 2015, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 2:31 am

"I don't think so." She says, getting up and stretching.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby escobea1 » August 31st, 2015, 2:55 am

"Question. Will we be able to stand with you on Pride Rock like last time, or is it "lion family" only again?" Timon asked with his arms crossed and eyebrow raised. Pumbaa budged Timon, prompting him to yelp in surprise.
"Timon, don't be rude. You know we'll respect whatever decision the royal family makes."
"But we ARE part of the...ow quit poking!"
"Their choice Timon." Pumbaa gave off a smug smile as Timon hunched over, giving up the argument.
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 3:01 am

"Of course you guys can." She says, smiling and taking them both into her paws.
KovuandKiara

Postby escobea1 » August 31st, 2015, 3:16 am

"Awwww, gee. Thank you Nala." Pumbaa hugged Nala back. Timon struggled to flee the unexpected hug, feeling rather squished, but soon smiled bashfully. The meerkat had begun to sniffle and Pumbaa did not hesitate to point it out.
"Timon, are you crying?"
"No, I'm fine. You know how those itches keep coming back."
"Timon..."
"Oh alright. Let's just say I'm not used to this much appreciation." Timon sighed and returned the hug with Nala.
escobea1

Postby KovuandKiara » August 31st, 2015, 3:20 am

She smiles and licks them both. "Just take good care of Kion." She whispers to them.
KovuandKiara

Postby escobea1 » August 31st, 2015, 3:32 am

"We will your highness. Pumbaa and I will look out for little Kion so that he can play carefree all he wants." Pumbaa proudly nodded with Timon.
"It's his turn to live with hakuna matata. We'll make sure of it."
escobea1

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying