[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Shadows Unleashed — My Lion King Forum

Shadows Unleashed

Shadows Unleashed

Postby Kiana » November 1st, 2015, 8:02 pm

After a fire devastates a pride, they must fend for themselves.

you can have a character and play as that character, just list a name and description.

Its a cold December night when a fire spreads across the land.
Steala and her little sister lily are asleep when they smell fire. they both realize they must go and wake the others.
You go from there, one the pride is woken... RUN!
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: Shadows Unleashed

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 2nd, 2015, 3:42 am

Ok, I can try to do this :)

Name: Päivä

Päivä is a young male lion who has a half grown blonde mane and tail tuft. He wears a pendant around his neck and treasures it very much. He started out as a rogue cub who travelled around stealing food from the pride, until he was caught and nearly executed until he proved he could help the pride with his agility. He now is very loyal and would do anything to protect his allies. His personality is fun, sarcastic, cocky, brave, brazen, funny, and very protective
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 13th, 2015, 1:40 am

Does this pride have a king?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Kiana » December 13th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Not necessarily, it could, I'm waiting on more lions/lionesses, you could be if you want. Here is mine

Name: Tobi

A lion with partly grown dark brown mane, one eye is dark brown over eye and tan under eye, his other eye is vise versa, with tan over eye and dark brown under eye, his eyes are aqua and his body is brown, his belly is tan. He is very nice but tends to push his luck in the face of danger, is also very brave.

This came to me in a dream, Tobi was my brother, he came over for a visit to tell my sister something but there were hyenas, he confronts them but got too cocky, and they started chasing us up the stairs ( it was in my house ) my sis got up but we were falling behind, the hyena got his leg and puled him. I jumped down roaring and snarling but both were gone. Then I woke up. I remember my sis was a lighter shade with light blue eyes and round markings on her face.

I am pretty sure that were in the lion guard, I was leader ( Because of my bravery, and my VERY loud roar ) my sis was fastest because of how quick she got up the stairs, and Tobi was the bravest, for confronting the hyenas. I am so pumped cuz I rarely have dreams that span out so perfectly into a story, it made perfect sense were in the lion guard, and I swore I saw the markings on us. I hope I have another like it!
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Return to Lion King Roleplaying