[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Under Scar's regin — My Lion King Forum

Under Scar's regin

Under Scar's regin

Postby Troll Berserker » January 17th, 2016, 8:15 pm

Characters:
Alaba - Troll Berserker
Akua - Killjoy Dixon

Rules and discussion here - viewtopic.php?f=101&t=47362

------------------

Alaba had enough of other hyena kids bossing around so she left them to play on her own again. She sat on a rock, observing a grasshoper walking on a tiny, yellow grass. She was once very exicted to live in the bright and wealthy Pridelands her mom told her about, but now the place around her seemed as gloomy and dry as Outlands. And the big dark lion scared her too.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Re: Under Scar's regin

Postby Carl » January 17th, 2016, 8:35 pm

The tawny lion cub known as Akua was not happy. In fact, he was rarely happy, but today he was even more unhappy. He was hungry, famished, even, but his mother had brought back no food in what felt like ages... not that it had really been all that long since he'd eaten, really. The other lion cubs were too cheerful for him today, as they often were, so he'd not even bothered approaching them. When he spotted a lone hyena pup perched on a rock, he felt the need to investigate. The hyenas typically stuck together.

"Not feelin' up to playin' with yer kin?" he drawled in his androgynous and youthful voice.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Troll Berserker » January 22nd, 2016, 9:33 pm

Alaba widened her eyes in supride. Lion cubs don't usually talk to her first and if they do, they are often about to tease her.
"Yea, they're not... very nice to me today..." She mumbled, not trying to sound rude but also preparing herself for the wrost from the unknown cub.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Carl » January 22nd, 2016, 10:05 pm

The lion cub cocked his head quizzically, and said bluntly, "But yer a girl."

In hyena society, females were highly valued, he knew this much. It therefore seemed exceedingly strange to him that the other pups could or would treat her badly. Although, on the other hand, males were valued in lion society, but no one was treating him too well either. In fact, oftentimes he was forced to pretend to be female, to be lesser... supposedly for his own protection. Nothing made sense here.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Mistiria » April 20th, 2016, 7:47 pm

(Hi mind if I join in)

Mystery looked around being quiet so not to alert anyone to where she was. She was still young and trying not to make her presence known to the king. She was nothing to this pride her family wasn't aloud in these lands but from time to time they had no choice but to come in. They would try to help some of the pridelanders who had cubs. Now she was practicing how to hunt for those who helped her and her family.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Return to Lion King Roleplaying