[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Re: Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 7:11 am

"No? I still find it funny, tho. Zazu is...uh....uh...ahh, I 'm bored of this kind of grown up talk. Let's have some fun instead!" Simba just laughed off her comment. "Let's think about it later!"
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 7:14 am

"Fair enough," Nala said. "So, what did you have in mind, besides kick the birdie? That's obviously not an option since Zazu's gone."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 7:17 am

"I'm thinking of sliding on a nearby hill slope at the side of the cave using the logs! We can even race to the bottom! How fun is that!"
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 7:19 am

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" Nala said. "Winner gets first hit on Zazu whenever we see him again."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 7:22 am

"Yeah but first.... who gets there first choose the best log!" He tapped her paw before sprinting upwards. "Me fast!"
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 7:24 am

Nala chased right after him, keeping up with him the best that she could.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 7:27 am

"Wow, Nala, you are keeping up! Good choice!" He was to reach the log up the hill before his father cried out nearby.

"Don't run too fast son! You may hurt yourself!"
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 7:29 am

"What's your father doing here?" Nala asked, stopping and turning slightly to Mufasa. "I thought he was too busy?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 7:32 am

"I don't know? I'm sure that's not important--" He shrugged before continuing to run into a tree. "Owwwwwww!!! My headdd."
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 7:33 am

"Are you okay?" Nala asked, running up to him and looking at him from the front.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying