[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Re: Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 8:01 am

"Yeah... well unless you don't want to take care of stuff. But it's a role we all ease into one day. But you know, I always find it weird talking to prey sometimes.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 12:32 pm

"I find it really weird to do that most of the time," Nala said. Jumping up to all four paws and wagging her tail, she asked, "Are we still going to slide down the hill on logs?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 12:42 pm

"Dad says it's a good thing....The circle of life... " Simba looked at the nearby fallen logs nearby. "I have to find something that is hallow...."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 12:49 pm

"And I'm sure it is, even though I have no idea how it works," Nala said, looking for her own log that she would be able to control down the hill and not fall off of.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 12:53 pm

"How about... we share a log! In that way we don't need to find 2 of them! But there's a problem... someone needs to guide it and.. and..." He just blushed a little. "Uhhhhhhh.... You be front! I will be back..."
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 12:55 pm

"And you don't think you could handle it?" Nala asked. "But I like that idea of sharing one. I can control it pretty well, so as long as you keep pace with me, we should be fine."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 12:58 pm

"No...! But we have to be really close to each other....Ahhh! The future king has found a log!" Simba lifted one from the ground but it was filled with grubs. "Ewwww!"
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 1:00 pm

"Here. We can just wipe off as many as possible," Nala said, swiping her paw across the log and then shaking her paw furiously, trying to get all of the bugs off.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 24th, 2016, 1:02 pm

"Ha! I got a better idea!" He creep closer and does a little roar but it turned into a squeaking sound. "Oh no... why wouldn't it work?" He grumbled and tries to do the same as Nala.
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2016, 1:04 pm

"Don't worry, Simba. Your roar will come eventually, and when it does, I bet you'll be the loudest one in all of the Pridleands," Mama said with a smile as she continue getting the grubs off of the log.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying