[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The White Lioness — My Lion King Forum

The White Lioness

The White Lioness

Postby Mistiria » April 21st, 2016, 12:06 am

As as the sun began to rise in the sky a cub was born of which was different from her family. She could hardly move around until her mother began to clean her and guide her to where she could feed. After what seemed like forever to the small cub the once caring mother had all of a sudden decided not to care about what happened to the solid white lioness cub. So when the small cub realized that she was no longer going to be cared for she chose to go her own way. Looking back only once she could keep what she was feeling to herself at that moment.

"Good-bye mother, sisters, and brother, I will miss you all. Mother I don't know what I did to make you stop caring for me. Going away is all I could think of to make you happy once more," said the small cub upon which was called Mistiria by her brother and sisters.

Mistiria wandered for months on the outskirts of other prides land only entering to carefully feed on the leftovers. She had done this for months hiding just out of sight of anyone else. She always felt as though she was being watched but she didn't see anyone near. She had not slept well since she left her family behind her. She lay there starting to fall asleep without a care in the world.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Re: The White Lioness

Postby Braveheart » April 22nd, 2016, 7:30 am

Marah, a stoic white lioness narrowed her eyes at the young cub before approaching her cautiously. The early morning wind blew against her weary face and against her burning muscles. She was trying to assert Mistiria motives, squaring her up. She felt the afterburn in her muscles; an testament to an earlier bloody move. The blood was still evident on her boney cheeks. The white lioness gave a growl before picking her up, dangling from her paws, their eyes locking. Marah just sniff her scent over.

"You dirty little cub. Indentify yourself and your purpose." said the huntress simply.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Mistiria » April 23rd, 2016, 3:59 am

"I am Mistiria. I ran away and now I'm lost. Can you please put me down? What should I call you?" asked Mistiria looking at the lioness in front of her.

She was visibly shaken as her eyes met the adult she just met. This was the first adult lioness she had met since she had run away from her home. It was true she was lost and couldn't remember her way home. She had to take risks on her young life now and then just to survive in life.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » April 23rd, 2016, 4:34 am

Marah daggled Mistiria's body visibly before setting her on the ground.

"My name is Marah. I'm but a simple warlord earning her keep in this harsh world. Little one, it is no good to run away from home. If you are not careful, you might be eaten by predators or trampled by elephants," Marah replied. The white lioness's face now covered by the sun shadow and she backed away slighty.

"Count yourself lucky that you are not the enemy's child. I would have given you a swift death."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » April 23rd, 2016, 5:11 am

"Thank you for the warning so what happens now? I don't know any other lion or lionesses except for you now. Wall and my mother but I don't want to talk about her," said Mistiria as she looked at the other lioness.

She was fascinated with how strong this lioness was and wondered if she could ever be that strong. Or even learn from this lioness. However she didn't want to press her luck any more than she already is. There had to be something more in this world for her than just this.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » April 23rd, 2016, 5:42 am

"That's your choice to do what you want, little one. I don't like making choices for others." Marah sat down, facing her wearily before starting to move in another direction. Her paws grovelled against the sand. "This area will soon be a blood bath if we don't leave." The elder lioness thought for a minute before closing her eyes, then reopening them. "I can't take care of you. I am no cub sitter." Sooner or later, everyone dies in this arid land and she didn't want to be responisble for a little cub's fate.
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » April 23rd, 2016, 6:36 pm

Mistiria wondered what she should do go the way she came and hope it is the right way home or move on from this area. She didn't know so she looked at the elder lioness and asked, "Do you know of a place safer than here for cubs. I'm sure I can get there myself if you could tell me?"

She was hoping the other lioness could help her and maybe direct her to somewhere safer. Than again was there somewhere safer than here for her anyway. The thought of being alone again was becoming a scary thought. But now she knew she could live life alone with no one to take care of her. She was sad that she never met her father but if she tried to go home her father not knowing her would most likely kill her. She didn't want to die by her father but if she went back surely her mother would have no problem with doing that herself. If she was going to die she'd rather it not be by anyone she knew.

"I can get there by myself I don't want anyone to be responsible if anything happens to me. I've gone this far by myself I think I can go farther. And I can't go home my dad doesn't know me so most likely he'd kill me before I can tell him the truth of what my mother did. So you see why I can't just go home plus the fact that I don't know where home is any more," said Mistiria as she thought about going home.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » April 24th, 2016, 1:31 am

Marah sighed and turned towards her, studying her. In Mistiria eyes, she saw lonliness. Loniless has a special kind of darkness to those who shared it. It was the duty of all mothers to provide for their child,but yet this one seemingly failed against all odds. The only exception was from war or famine, but this land has plenty of food if they could head up north to where her large pride was. She shook her head, why was she thinking of them together like a single unit.

"Of course. You could join a lion pride. That's the only way. There will be lioness to take care and protect you," replied the older lioness, now shifting her focus to a young male cub trotting up nearby. Her son.

"Mummy! Mummy!"

Talon was also in the same shade of white as his mother, same green eyes. He was slighty stocky, seen by small muscular prodding veins but not very bulky either. His figure was being shaded by large rocks nearby, covering his small stature.
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » April 24th, 2016, 3:32 am

Mistiria looked in the direction of the voice of a cub. She understood now what she had to do. But which pride would take in a cub like her. Her mother always told her that she wasn't worth keeping around. She would hurt her every chance she got. Now was not the time for her to think about her mother.

"Join a pride but that would mean I would have to talk to their king. I've never met a male lion before Marsh. Do they all kill cubs they don't know? That's why I haven't gone in when the pride in this land is around. I was told that all male kill cubs that aren't their cubs," said Mistiria looking at the direction of the voice.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » April 24th, 2016, 4:13 am

"Mummy! Did I did good? Did I?"

"Yes, Talon. Those flowers are really nice for your daddy. We will be heading to another point soon."

Slowly she faced Mistiria.

"That was a norm not too long ago. Yes, they normally do that. Killing cubs that aren't theirs. However, our pride does things different. We have afew rules before that is done." Marah raised a paw, beckoning the small cub to advance forward, tucking him under her chin lovingly. She kissed his forehead and rub his shoulders.

"Why, are you interested in joining us?" She narrowed her eyes before laughing as Talon tickles her stomach.

"As for the former pride of this place... well...."

"...they joined our cause. Our property!" Talon finished.

"Yes, afew died trying to resist. We must pay respect to their dead king, son."
Braveheart

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying