[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 19th, 2016, 1:19 am

(TLG/TLK+Kimba/Leo plus other disney animals welcome)
((follows along TLK+TLG this RP, The usual no godmodding...))

Mlezi crouched down in the tall grass of the Pridelands by the Waterhole, carefully observing the prey. Scavenged meat gets so boring after a time that one needs fresh meat, especially for a young cub. She wondered if perhaps she should instead turn around and approach Priderock, seeing as these lands belonged to her Uncle's son Simba.

She certainly was hungry, but at the same time didn't want to cause them any trouble. Slowly, she had made up her mind and turning around headed in the direction of Priderock. Hopefully she could get some permission or at least someone would listen to her, though she knew she couldn't hide her father's scent from them as it was a part of herself.
Last edited by KionScar on June 7th, 2016, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby Simba_Lion » May 19th, 2016, 9:59 pm

Simba was standing on the edge of Pride Rock, observing the land and being lost in his thoughts for a moment. Zazu had told him that there had been some hyenas in the Pride Lands, and now Simba decided to go and check it.
When he was about to walk down on the Pride Rock's path, he noticed a young cub approaching.

(Hey :D I hope you don't mind my post.)
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby KionScar » May 19th, 2016, 10:13 pm

(nope, this one's for anyone. no particular plot or anything ;) )

The young cub paused, her bright green eyes glancing up towards the king. Her pelt was near white but not actually white with slightly darker rosettes, she seemed a little nervous though with good reason.
She mentally made notes of routes should she need to run, though she would rather not. Mlezi's tail swished in slight agitation, holding her ground and waiting for the King's presence or permission to approach.
KionScar

Postby Simba_Lion » May 22nd, 2016, 6:13 pm

Simba was a little surprised about this young cub, her fur looked really weird. He had never seen such an animal. But not just because of this, he didn't understand why she came here. Probably because she'd got lost - he thought.
"Hello, young one." Simba greeted her, there was no anger in his voice, he didn't act threateningly. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Simba_Lion

Postby KionScar » May 22nd, 2016, 8:26 pm

"M-Mlezi, I have no where to go and…" She paused, pacing "I… was born in the Outlands, food there is way too scarce. And it's overpopulation of Hyena has forced the other species to move, which has likely included the other Hyena species..."
She sighed, digging her black claws into the rock as she lay down. "I mean, just look at me. I can't even get a beetle or worm is how bad it is, my mom was killed by some teen lions. She was a leopard. They don't care if one may be of their kind, they kill spotted animals."

She stood up to show that she was kind of skinny and malnourished for a young cub, her tail still swishing, "Father, well… I believe you knew him" she said flattening her ears.
KionScar

Postby Simba_Lion » May 22nd, 2016, 8:44 pm

:grr3:
"The Outlands?!" Simba snapped at the young cub, now his anger covered his face. He didn't even care about to listen to the rest of her sentences.
Ignoring what the cub said, Simba continued.
"Outlanders are not welcome in the Pridelands! You better go now..."
Simba_Lion

Postby KionScar » May 22nd, 2016, 9:13 pm

Despite the size and age difference, she stood her ground "Some king you are then! All this talk about "The Circle of Life" and what I have heard of you. Perhaps Scar was right about you!" She snarled at him, adding "You'll never be like Mufasa! In fact, you're acting more like Scar!"

She bolted after that, disappearing into the tall grass. Permission or no, she scavenged what meat she could and hunted small game still being wary not to take more that she needs. She had to find The Lion Guard, and soon.
KionScar

Postby Simba_Lion » May 22nd, 2016, 9:42 pm

"You -!" Simba began but when the cub said 'You will never be Mufasa!', he stopped. This sentence... burned itself into his mind and heart, breaking that a lot and also made him more angry.
Being like Mufasa is the only thing he always wishes to be... How can anyone say that he will never be like his father, especially a young cub who only knows a little about life?

"Get out, cub!" He added when she disappeared.
:x
Simba_Lion

Postby KionScar » May 22nd, 2016, 10:03 pm

"No!" She yelled from her hiding spot, "These lands are as much my home as they are yours! I thought you were a kind generous king like him! My uncle! I thought you wanted to follow in his paw steps! Maybe these lands would have been better off with Scar still as king and not you! The Drought wasn't his fault. Droughts naturally happen."

She certainly would fight a much larger opponent if it came down to it, in order to defend herself and friends and what she believed was the right thing to do. She of course rather would not fight family, but if it came down to it…
KionScar

Postby Simba_Lion » May 23rd, 2016, 7:53 am

Simba was about to turn and go back to the cave to calm down when he heard the cub yelling again. The lion turned back, towards her. His frown was still there on his face.
"Who do you think you are to tell me what kind of king I am?!" Simba growled. "And who is your uncle that I should follow? I don't follow anyone, only my father!"
Simba_Lion

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying