[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » June 2nd, 2016, 9:38 pm

Mlezi had woken up some time ago and had been eavesdropping on the conversation, growling with tear-filled eyes at them - Simba and Nala more specifically, "That does it! I challenge you both one on one for the throne, as soon as my leg has healed." She roared loudly.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 2nd, 2016, 10:19 pm

[quote="Simba_Lion"][quote="Braveheart"]
"Yes, we should go back to sleep and the tommorrow we'll chase her off. But Simba, what if she returns with a vengence against us?!"

Nala took one sad last look at Mlezi before hanging her head. Maybe Simba was right, but her motherly instincts told her a different story. Maybe she had a connection to her, but her own daughter and family is far more important than Scar's cub. And besides, Simba was right most of the the time. Most. Still, she just follow her mate.

"Okay, let's do this... your way."

"You should have killed her already, Simba. Then we would have one less annoying lion to worry about." Tama gave a yawn before heading another path with her daughter, "I'm going back to my old den. See you on the 'morrow."[/quote]
The lion started off and walked into the den but looked back at Nala.
"We cannot let blackmail to influence us and our decisions." Honestly, he didn't understand Nala's act or better said, he didn't understand why Nala acted like Mlezi's mother. She knew exactly what had been happening during Scar's reign. She had been here and seen it. Then how could she accept this cub so easily?
"No, Tama. I am not a murderer." He answered when he was in the cave. "Alright, good night."
Simba lay down on the ground putting his paws under his head.
"Good night, Nala." He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.[/quote]

".....I hope you know what you are doing, Simba." Nala said in an unsure voice when she heard a roar...
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Braveheart » June 2nd, 2016, 10:28 pm

[quote="KionScar"]Mlezi had woken up some time ago and had been eavesdropping on the conversation, growling with tear-filled eyes at them - Simba and Nala more specifically, "That does it! I challenge you both one on one for the throne, as soon as my leg has healed." She roared loudly.[/quote]

Tama shook her head when she heard Mlezi's roar, "That's why unwanted lions should be killed. Simba is making the same mistakes as Scar did. I cannot understand these stupid pride landers."

"....That roar." Kion shook his head.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 3rd, 2016, 3:09 am

[quote="Braveheart"]

"....That roar." Kion shook his head.[/quote]

Mlezi trudged back to the den, obviously upset. Flopping over by the entrance, she lazily looked towards the two male cubs' current locations. "Kion… your 'dad' is kicking me out soon" The sad cub huffed.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » June 3rd, 2016, 6:46 am

[quote="KionScar"][quote="Braveheart"]

Mlezi trudged back to the den, obviously upset. Flopping over by the entrance, she lazily looked towards the two male cubs' current locations. "Kion… your 'dad' is kicking me out soon" The sad cub huffed.[/quote]

"What did you expect? A welcome party? -_-" Kion sighed."I heard there's a secret forest near that Hakuna Matata Falls..."
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 3rd, 2016, 6:59 am

[quote="Braveheart"][quote="KionScar"][quote="Braveheart"]

Mlezi trudged back to the den, obviously upset. Flopping over by the entrance, she lazily looked towards the two male cubs' current locations. "Kion… your 'dad' is kicking me out soon" The sad cub huffed.[/quote]

"What did you expect? A welcome party? -_-" Kion sighed."I heard there's a secret forest near that Hakuna Matata Falls..."[/quote]

"And how exactly is it my fault who my father was?" She snarked, then sighed apologetically, "Sorry… I just…" The cub didn't know what to say anymore.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 3rd, 2016, 7:09 am

"Just what?" Kion asked calmly.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 3rd, 2016, 7:19 am

[quote="Braveheart"]"Just what?" Kion asked calmly.[/quote]

"I… don't quite feel like myself right now…" Mlezi looked at them with a fearful expression, "I'm scared…"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 3rd, 2016, 7:30 am

"Should I hide you somewhere safe?" Kion asked.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 3rd, 2016, 7:44 am

"Where were you thinking?" Her expression now questioning, before suddenly standing up to look behind her at the exit growling. "Wait…I sense... visitors, at the borders…" Without warning Mlezi caught a mouse, crushing it's neck. She stared at it dully, as if considering eating it.
KionScar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying