[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 23rd, 2016, 8:58 am

She peeked around the rock she had hid behind, "You mean was. He was Mufasa. If you hadn't ignored much of what I said you'd already have known that." She cautiously treaded out of her hole, head drooped and ears back, "Please… Let me stay! The mutts have forced the other Hyena kind into what little territory I had left which forced me to enter these Pridelands!"
Mlezi wiped a tear from her eye with a paw. "Or, attack me if you wish but be warned you'd have another enemy when I am grown."
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Simba_Lion » May 23rd, 2016, 11:24 am

"Your uncle was...?" Simba began again but couldn't finish the sentence. Now he understood everything: if her uncle is his father, then her father must be... must be Scar! And the cub said her mother had been a leopard. So it meant the cub was a lipard! It explained everything and why the cub looked so strange.
The male looked at the lipard.
"No! You mustn't stay here. Your father, Scar, caused a lot of problem to us. And I won't allow a murderer's cub to live here!"
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby KionScar » May 23rd, 2016, 7:18 pm

"I admit much of what he's done wasn't right, but that doesn't mean I'm anything like him." She said as she sat down, "My momma always told me of The Circle of Life and that we're all connected. She also told me Sisi ni Sawa, means we're the same"

Mlezi looked up right into the king's eyes, "As I've already said, I have nowhere to go! If I'm forced out, you'll be forcing me to interact with the Hyena." She sighed but didn't budge from her spot, "I hoped I could act as an agent between the two lands when I'm a little older."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 24th, 2016, 2:41 am

"We may be connected, yes. But we are not the same, Mlezi. That's the most ridiculous thing I have heard." A lean tan young cub came from behind another rock to approach the duo slowly. His purple eyes studied her briefly. Idir took his time and made a sweeping bow towards Simba. "Your majesty, I came from far and seeking temporarily refuge for my companions and myself. Under the agreement terms, of course. We await your timely response because apparently someone didn't believe us."

He pointed to a nearby Kion circling another female lion cub, in a battle stance position.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Simba_Lion » May 24th, 2016, 8:41 am

Simba looked in the direction that the other cub pointed at, and saw his son almost attacking an other lion cub. It seemed this day was gonna be a hard day.
He turned his look back towards the cubs, pondering about what he should do; finally, after a short time Simba spoke:
"I said to Mlezi that she is not allowed to stay here, and I don't think letting you live here would be fair from me. Outlanders cannot live here as this land belongs to me and my family. This applies to everyone and I don't make a difference."
Simba_Lion

Postby KionScar » May 24th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Mlezi scowled but otherwise said nothing, pacing on the rock before hearing Simba mention "Family". She snorted, "Family my tuft. Scar was your uncle, which makes me family. You aren't even accepting family!"
She growled, turning to watch Kion, her blushing a bit.
KionScar

Postby Simba_Lion » May 24th, 2016, 10:19 pm

"No!" Simba growled, rather was angry because of the name than because of the cub. "Scar is not my uncle anymore! He is just... a lion named Scar! Since Scar was his father's killer, Simba couldn't consider him as his family. For him, Scar was just a lion who he knew. That was all.
Simba_Lion

Postby Braveheart » May 24th, 2016, 10:55 pm

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such a statement would have made Nala extremely sad, Simba. You seem ignorant of the fact that you are only king because my Mum Kula convinced Nala to come to seek you out. Otherwise, you will be, I don't know, eating bugs and singing that silly song." Idir laughed before watching Kion being socked by the lioness cub against a rock. "Ouch, that gotta hurt. My name is Idir, son of Kula and that lioness is the daughter of Tama, who occasionally visits here."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » May 24th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Mlezi rolled her eyes, "You know that's not true!" She turned to Kion, "I wish to speak to The Lion Guard later."
Looking back up at the "King" as she left down the path, "Thought you should know. Mufasa guided me here."

She paused though when Kion was attacked, and jumped in between them. "Leave him alone!" Growling.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 24th, 2016, 11:17 pm

"And who are you? His mate?" The lioness cub swish her tail back at Kion. "He shouldn't have attacked my other friend first. Okay, so we hunted a bit too much, but so what? This is my mother's land after all."

"..." Kion remained silent, trying to nurse his bruises angrily.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying