[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 24th, 2016, 11:27 pm

The lipard kept her ground and guard up, ignoring the lioness cub's retort turning her head slightly, "Are you alright, Kion?" Mlezi certainly was a little concerned.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 2:31 am

"Oh? So you're taking his side now? I'm not afraid of you, skinny bones." She gave a defiant look and took another battle stance, growling to block her. "I trashed a few of the guard members, who's next?!"

"Ayo, don't go too far! We need them alive!" Idir said as he picked up a shofar from behind the rock. "We are going to have to meet up with your mother & Nala!"

"Of course!" The lioness now known as Ayo waved back.

"Who...are..you?" Kion asked, still lying on his back, slowly opening his eyes.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 3:18 am

"Name's Mlezi, which means Nurse or Guardian" She responded to Kion, before having her attention focused on the one in front of her "You want him, you'll have to go through me first!"
Mlezi knew she wasn't as fit or strong as we would have been healthy, but she wasn't going to let anymore of the Guard fall. Especially their leader.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 3:48 am

"Mlezi, have you killed before? Ever in your life? And I don't mean prey. I mean real lions." Ayo had a evil grin plastered on her face before stepping back and sighing. She just look at Kion who went into a slumber.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 4:22 am

"Why's that matter to you?" She had relaxed some on the cub's stepping away but still keeping her guard up, mostly due to the king nearby. Still she was a little curious about why the cub said that.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 4:45 am

"Because your eyes do not reflect that. Also you are willing to sacrifice your life away to Kion whom you probably didn't met." Ayo paused before flashing her smile. Her shoulders drooped.

"But I have... Because my loyalty is unquestionable."

Kion nuzzle at Mlezi's paws unconsciously, muttering something inaudible.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 5:20 am

Mlezi looked at Kion before glancing up at the king cutely though blushing at what his son did even if it was unconsciously. "No, but that doesn't mean I haven't fought much older and larger males at this age. Lions, Leopards, Lipards, Leopons…"

She had answered Ayo, taking in a better look of them - Ayo, and Kion that is. "Even some females too."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 5:57 am

Ayo rolled her eyes and laughed, "Right, right, right.. but you can't deal with hyenas? I bet most of the time you lost, if not you wouldn't be in this state. And I shall be frank with you. I HATE the lion guard."
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 6:35 am

Mlezi's ears drooped, "Not in that number no. It's just…" She sighed, her head down and face in a sad expression "I'm afraid… of becoming like my...father if I'm forced out."
She kept wary from using his name near the king now.
"Why do you hate the Guard anyways?" She had asked, "Sure, there's some things I might not like about them and the current… 'royalty' here, but I still respect Kion and what he does for these lands"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 6:55 am

"It's because... Scar...Scar..." Ayo's eyes softened, and sat on the grass patch. "Actually, it's more of Idir's beef than mine. I can't really tell you more since it's meant to be secret. Those who know of it, keep it to their graves. It's a secret that not even Simba knows, and goes back to my great-grandfather time. Other than that, I dislike them for standing up for Prey. Lions and preys never get along! You are also Scar's daughter, all the more it should be kept secret."
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying