[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 26th, 2016, 2:12 am

"Just being here I guess…" Looked back to Nala, "I was born in the Outlands. My mother wasn't exiled… She was a Pridelander leopard. Hard to reason with one who won't listen! Anyways, I do know much of what he had done wasn't right, but as I've tried telling him before that doesn't mean I'd be anything like my dad."

Mlezi glanced in Simba's direction, "But, that's… just one of my greatest fears if being forced out. Becoming like my father. I don't want to be anything like him!" She started to cry. "Those Hyena aren't the nice kind, and many of them were with father during his time here…"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 2:32 am

"I will have to discuss with Simba first. We normally do not allow others to settle on this land unless we know them really well. You must understand that they are allowed to stay because they are my best friends' children. You are different from them. For now, you could stay. But doesn't mean you will not be kicked out anytime soon." Nala said. "I already lost a friend. I do not wish to dwell on another bad incident."

"....." Kion wipe away Mlezi's tears with a paw before waving to Ono who gave the signal that everyone else in the guard is alright, aside from some brusies.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 26th, 2016, 3:12 am

"Thank you, both. I'll try not to be a bother but… I'm starving." Mlezi looked up to the queen sheepishly, "And I still wish to talk to The Lion Guard and other cubs in private."

She finally smiled a little, looking to Kion. "I certainly would sacrifice my life to protect you, Kion. Regardless of what your father might say."
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 3:35 am

"I'm unsure if it's a good idea. What if she brought another plague to pridelands?" Tama folded her paws. "Simba! Did you forget how we fought against that manic?!"

"Let's ask Kion to show her around. We can decide later. I want to grief for Kula." Nala said, pushing Kion towards Mlezi.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » May 26th, 2016, 4:12 am

"Please. I wish to know more. About what exactly happened." Still though Mlezi's head dropped at the response from Tama, "My mother was going to tell me more, she never got her chance to… Still, I wish to hear all sides of the story."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 4:20 am

"Let's go to the lion guard lair. I'll explain more. " Ayo said, going up the hill towards the tunnel.

"Outsiders are not allowed into the cave." Kion snarled, blocking her path.

"We, lions of the South nearly beat your ass during the war of the pridelands, you nut. Some lionguard." Ayo rolled her eyes and shove him aside.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 26th, 2016, 4:51 am

"…." Mlezi just watched them, "All I know is what mother told me and some gibbering from Hyena. Which certainly isn't a lot... I don't know the full story."
"I don't know about the others here, but I'll try to be respectful of the lair" She promised sincerely.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 5:09 am

"Speaking about hyenas, what happened to Ashanti?" Idir asked as the group continued down the path.

"Probably resting under a tree, my mum's guards are looking after her by now." Ayo said, looking around. "Say, do you have a weird fetish or what? You keep blushing when you're around Kion."

"This is my lair, I get to lead!" Kion shook his head, and tagged along slowly. "Wait till Dad hears about this."
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 26th, 2016, 5:17 am

Mlezi pawed her face, before responding a little quietly "Well, have you ever had a crush?" She grinned a little bit on that.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 5:24 am

"Crush? I don't need it. My mate is over there. And we are married. Just not allowed to create cubs yet." Ayo pointed a paw at Idir who was studying some rock formation along the grass patches along the way.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying