[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby Braveheart » June 1st, 2016, 8:37 am

"The adults. My father will kill me if he sees you like this." Kion suddenly stood up beside her and he looked up at the moon again. "Nature as my witness."

"Yep, pretty soon, you two may be kick out of the pridelands." Idir remarked, from a dark corner of the cave before excusing himself out. "No secret is kept forever. But, it's not my business."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » June 1st, 2016, 8:47 am

She stayed where she was, still happy. Looking to the corner Idir's voice came from, "Well, maybe not Kion as he is Lion Guard's Leader after all. Me on the other hand, I'm kind of expecting it at some point anyhow".

"You wouldn't tell, would you?" Mlezi inquired of the cub, "And, I might end up challenging Simba before that exiling could come to fruition anyhow"
She said no more and just stared up at the night sky.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 1st, 2016, 9:04 am

"No, I wouldn't tell anyone. On my word as King. I'm only concerned about who will be the next ruler of the Pridelands. Technically, that would be Kiara. You two will be rivals for the crown and my job is to see if we can remain as allies, and to asses what it means for both of our prides. You will kill her, yes? Kion's sister..." Idir said as he leaned against the den's mouth.

"Wait, you are going to kill my sister?! And Father?" Kion asked in an antonished look.

"Duh. how else Mlezi will become Queen? Think twice before you act,Kion. Simba will not give up his crown until he dies, I believe. Mlezi needs a King to sire her cub, of course you'll live."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 1st, 2016, 8:03 pm

"Puh-lease…" Mlezi rolled her eyes, "I'm not my father." She said simply, before continuing "I certainly hope not, Kion. Other prides may do such, but… keep in mind Simba [i]could[/] have killed Scar, he didn't and instead went the exile-type route… Not that I would..."
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » June 2nd, 2016, 1:00 am

"Well it still means kicking my own father and sister out." Kion folded his paws, unsure of what to make of this information.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 2nd, 2016, 1:36 am

"Simba had every right to kill Scar. Anyhow, I'm certain I will think of something so they won't be" Mlezi smiled a little, sweetly "That is provided I win the challenge as per tradition, which is still far off"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 2nd, 2016, 1:40 am

"....." Kion wanted to say something but found himself speechless, and undecided. He just lick her cheeks.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 2nd, 2016, 1:53 am

"Hakuna Matata, Kion." Mlezi said, promising "Nakuahidi. I promise."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 2nd, 2016, 2:08 am

"This has been a weird night." Kion said as he resumed his leaning position."And if you lose against them, then what will you do?"
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 2nd, 2016, 2:29 am

"Leave, if I must." The young lipard turned her head to him, "But, you are certainly welcome to come visit me wherever I might be, should you get the chance. I'm certain I can find a place to myself." She brushed her black mini tuft of mane back with her paw. "…As are your friends"
Mlezi gave a friendly grin.
KionScar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying