[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ruby's aloness — My Lion King Forum

Ruby's aloness

Ruby's aloness

Postby Cloverclaw » November 10th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Plot:
Ruby is walking around with lucy and she wants to meet new friends but doesnt know how.She goes into the deep forest where there id dangerous things. The only friends she has are Lucy and fang, Well fang turns his back on her and she goes out and finds Cub Kura and baka. Then she meets Jar somehow.

Characters:

Ruby: Cloverclaw
Lucy: Cloverclaw
Fang: Cloverclaw
Cub kura: Kopa23
Baka: Kopa23
Jar: snowycheetah750

If anyone wants to joing, go to the Rp planning and go under ruby's aloness and join.
Last edited by Cloverclaw on November 24th, 2009, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloverclaw

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Im Evil XD

Pride Points: 0

Re: Ruby's aloness

Postby Cloverclaw » November 24th, 2009, 2:28 pm

I guess ill start.

Ruby wanted to be a pridelander but couldnt cause she was banished from the pride lands. She laid down by the river and sighed. The bushes near her were moving, she looked and saw nothing but then Lucy jumped out and scared Ruby. Lucy, you almosted killed me. Ruby screamed. I knew you would be scared and anyways there's nothing to do so what do you want to do? Lucy asked. How about we go in the woods and find someone to scare or something? Ruby said. Lucy looked at ruby and then started to walk away toward the woods. Ruby followed her. They went into the woods and found a area of a spot that was sunny.
Cloverclaw

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Im Evil XD

Pride Points: 0

Return to Lion King Roleplaying