[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

[PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Postby KionScar » May 31st, 2016, 8:48 am

Spoiler: show
old

Main Major Characters:
Simba - Me
Mufasa Ghost - BH
Scar Ghost, Me
Nala - BH
Kion - BH
Kiara - Me
Mlezi/Shar(i) - OC, Me (a little different this time around). Still female!
Spoiler: show

The rest are minor or support characters.
-----------

A young terrified cub ran, her pursuers hot on her tail. Her muscles ached badly from running for so long, and so far. Chased from her home in the Outlands, over the border straight into the Pridelands. Her muscles strained as she tried to jump a chasm, scrambling to keep her hold on the other edge. The goldish-orange cub didn't have the energy to pull herself up, nor even to call for help.

Her hyena pursuers "barking" and growling from the other side, as crocodiles snapped below in the river. She hoped; prayed, that someone was near, exhausted she started to cry. Life wasn't fair, she had barely begun hers and now felt as if she wouldn't have the chance to see her dreams through.
Last edited by KionScar on June 3rd, 2016, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Postby Braveheart » May 31st, 2016, 4:16 pm

Kion, having a tiring day rescuing some chimps from falling off a cliff, decided to make him cosy near the river. He heard some snapping noises but thought little of it. The animals of Pride Rock should give him a one day break from the constant tries of saving others. However, Ono glided down to his shoulder and he sprung into action. He asked his team members Fuli, Bunga and Beshte to take the lead in saving her. She looked kind of strange...
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 31st, 2016, 8:39 pm

The young cub happened to look up after her right paw lost grip, injuring it against a rock. Though her vision was blurred, more due to fatigue, she had made out the form of a young cheetah, and some others in the distance.

"Please… help…" She was beyond exhausted, her voice out of breath "Can't… hold on much… longer"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » June 1st, 2016, 3:12 am

"Hold on!" Fuli climbed to the rock nearby, gripping her paws. She arched fowards, shfting her weight between her muscles and throw her backwards so that she's able to land on something soft. "Are you alright? What happened? Kion! Over here! We got someone!"

"Good work Fuli!" Kion peer over her to see the latest victim of the hyenas and wondered why did the hyenas chased a lion cub...
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 1st, 2016, 3:47 am

The starved, overworked, and dehydrated cub promptly past out.
If she hadn't have been as sore and exhausted as she was, she would have answered them. It was about midday in the Pridelands, during one of the hottest days. Yet it wasn't quite time for the Dry Season.

One of the hyenas lingered as the rest backed away, considering about also jumping the chasm but thought better of it for the time being. Perhaps next time.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 1st, 2016, 4:16 am

"Fuli, we need to get her to a river source. Put her on your back and we can go somewhere safe. This cub is definitely weird but the lion guard helps all." Kion instructed as he helped to load her up.

"Hwezi!"

Fuli started to speed off to another water point where Bunga opened her mouth with a leaf, letting some water slide in.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 1st, 2016, 4:54 am

The cub slowly opened her eyes, rolling over onto her stomach she panted. "Thanks… I guess…" She was still sore, "Name's Mlezi, but some call me Shar." She shrugged.
Her bright green eyes scanned her surroundings, as she sighed sadly "I don't think the current king would appreciate me being here, much less accepting. I was chased out of my only home I'd ever known in the Outlands…"

The cub slowly got onto her paws and stepped close to the water, looking at her reflection.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 1st, 2016, 6:02 am

"Shar?! That rythmes with Scar! That crazy lion who destroyed the pride lands! You are not related to him, are you?" Bunga said, edging closer to her.

"I dunno, little B, if she's related to Scar then she is certainly doesn't have the looks or power." Besthe said.

"Which part of the outlands and what did you do to Janga and his gang?" Kion asked as he scooped more water for her. He was getting more cautious ever since the Rei Rei incident...
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 1st, 2016, 6:25 am

"Southern section. Honestly, nothing." She answered Kion, before shrugging at the Honey Badger. "I honestly don't know, little one… I'm just a lone cub."
She started to step away from the river, to who knows where. Glancing up at the few clouds scattered in the blue sky.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 1st, 2016, 6:42 am

"What do you plan to do next?" Fuli asked.

"She could hunt with me later if she likes." Kion gave a nod.
Braveheart

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying